chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Money In The Bank 2013

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Money In The Bank 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Money In The Bank 2013   Money In The Bank 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Anyone watch it last night? I had a stream for a bit, but I didn't watch the whole thing. I can't believe they had Orton win the Money In The Bank. I was hoping that they would give it RVD or Daniel Bryan. Was a pretty good show though from what I saw. I liked the first Money In The Bank match, especially with Cesaro and Swagger trying to get the case without using a ladder.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2013   Money In The Bank 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:24 pm

I thought about watching it, but in the end decided against it. WWE didn't do enough to justify me paying for it or spending the time watching it. The build to every match was just really poor, I am sure that both Ladder matches delivered. They usually do. It was pretty surprising that Randy Orton won, I was expecting Daniel Bryan to win. But, if anyone needs this right now it's Orton. Bryan has enough momentum to be taken seriously as a title challenger. I am not disappointed with the decision to have Orton win, he is over like crazy despite not doing anything of importance since 2011.

Sandow winning isn't a big deal really, the World title hasn't been relevent for years now. Last night's Raw was more than enough evidence to support that. John Cena gets to choose his opponent and the World Champion is out on the stage. That wouldn't have happened in years gone by when Batista and Triple H held the title. I am sure Sandow will cash in and win the title, it won't do anything for him or the title.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2013   Money In The Bank 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:03 am

The first money in the bank match was probably better then the Allstars match, due to a lot more action. Other then that the pay per view itself was not as exciting.
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2013   Money In The Bank 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:50 pm

I'm a Damien Sandow mark so was happy to see they are setting up a push for him, the rest didn't really appeal to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2013   Money In The Bank 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:14 pm

I saw Money In The Bank, as a matter of fact I've seen every WWE PPV (well just the matches) and I'd rank it the third best PPV overall. The All-Stars MITB was by far my favorite match of the night, even though I thoroughly enjoyed the Smackdown MITB. The slower pace, combined with the fact that the focus was on the individuals rather than ladders and spots really made it a more enjoyable bout. Another thing it had over the Smackdown one was the fact that everyone had their moment to shine (makes sense, the focus of the All-Stars match was the All-Stars themselves). The Smackdown MITB had some pretty inventive spots though. So basically, Smackdown MITB was a better spotfest but the All-Stars was the better match.

The rest of the care was pretty meh. Loved Ziggler/Del Rio, though they didn't top their nigh masterpiece match at Payback but besides that nothing was over a 5/10 in my opinion. A shame that they kept The Shield/Uso's off it too, that match was on par with Ziggler/Del Rio. Oh, and to the surprise of no one, Jericho/Ryback sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2013   Money In The Bank 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money In The Bank 2013
Page 1 of 1