chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Go down 
+6
The Wicked One
babaganoosh
TheWittyTwit
Axl
traveler
C-Makaveli
10 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Empty
PostSubject: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:53 am

With Wrestlemania 24 just around the corner I thought I would open this thread and ask you all who you believe will win the MITB Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 24 and progress with a title shot for the rest of 2008 and The first couple of months for 2009. Now I no that the match still isnt full yet so what Im going to do is tell you what I personally think will happen with each superstar and then tell you who else should be added into the match.

Jeff Hardy: Knowing the WWE id put my money on Hardy winning this match. As of late he has been given a huge push because of his fan base and has come up short every time , no surprise. It will be interesting thought to see if the would ever put the Title on Hardy. I can personally see it happening as I dont believe he has the charisma or mic skills.

Mr Kennedy: Last Years winner was said to be going on to win the WWE Title after he moved from Raw to Smackdown ...but due to injury he had to loose the MITB contract to Edge who then jumped to Smackdown and cashed it in. Mr Kennedy didnt have the best of years last year , with a drug suspension and punishment his year was saved by a feud with HBK.

I personally would like to see Kennedy win the MITB again and go on to win the Title , but with the way that the JBL / Horswoggle / Finlay / Mcmahon storyline is folding out , I have a feeling that Hornswoggle mite be revealed as Finlays son and Kennedy might after all be a Mcmahon.

Shelton Benjamin: Simply put into the match to fill the spaces which is a shame since Benjamin is without a doubt the best athlete in the WWE. This is one of the only ways i could ever see himself earning a WWE Title shot. Expect him to perform some awesome high flying moves.

Chris Jericho: With his rubbish feud with JBL over Jericho needed something to do after being pushed down to the mid-card. Jericho could possibly win the MITB and then jump to Smackdown and win the World title. Raw has too many top stars on its brand and with Cena , Orton & Triple H around Jericho wont get a push.

Now I will list people that could fill in the remaining four superstars ( depends whether the WWE decides to use 6 or 8 superstars )

#1. Kofi Kingston : The newcomer to ECW just being apart of this match will do wonders for him.

#2. Chuck Palumbo : After turning heel a few weeks back the WWE should put him in the match to keep his momentum up.

#3. Santino Marella : Had an angle which involed Stone Cold Steve Austin and the returning Chris Jericho that were funny as hell , with nothing to do he should be put into the match... but expect him to be involved in the Playboy Bunnie Royal trying to get Maria to stop posing.

#4. Carlito : After missing out on Wrestlemania 23 and threatening to walk out of the WWE Carlito deserves to be put into this match , and most likely will be. After it though he should move over and chase the US Title.

#5. Paul London : Sure he wont be winning the WWE Title anytime soon but he could give us some high flying moments in this match.

#6. Brian Kendrick : Same thing goes for Kendrick , theres no way he will ever win the WWE Title but he could put on an awesome performance.

#7. Ron Killings : The WWE could bring in Killings instead of after Wrestlemania as a shock surprise. He has the talent to perform and he could even win the match.

#8. Jamie Noble : After a solid year on Smackdown Noble would fit into this match perfectly. He wouldnt get a Title shot but hey him being in it adds something to the match.

#9. Kane : At this moment in time it looks like Kane is heading for another Match against Khali , which i hope for the love of god doesnt happen.

#10. John Morrison : Good athlete , needs to move away from the Miz
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Think Jeff is the odds on favorite for the MITB and will go on to the title,sometime in the next year...Think Jeff will be smart enough to pick and chose his moments to be sure just when and what he wants...

Now this rumor of Kennedy saying that he will win the MITB and challenge the very night on Wrestlemania is stupid...I mean with no more experience in what he has the odds are that he will likely have to face HHH. Face it will be a waste if Kennedy gets it cause he will flatly lose...
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:47 pm

The MITB winner will be Jeff or Jericho.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:47 pm

How can you call Shelton Benjamin a "space filler" in a match like this??? He's in this match BECAUSE he is their best athlete. Have you watched the first two Money in the Bank matches? He was *spectacular* in those matches. I don't see how they can afford to leave him out, personally.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:12 pm

I don't see Palumbo in the match. He just doesn't really fit into what the match stands for.

London/Kendrick would have to either both get in or both not be in. At this time, I don't see both of them in.

Killings I think needs to be built up to the more WWE focused fans before they can put him in such high profile matches. Even though he could perform quite well in this match, I don't see how they could put him in there this year. Maybe next.

Noble, with the involvement with Palumbo, is probably out of this one too.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:01 am

Jeff Hardy will win the MIB ladder match!
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:38 am

I see Jeff Hardy winning the Money in the bank because he has had so much momentum as of late, and seems more over than ever. And it would just make sense for Jeff Hardy to win the Money in the bank then go on to win the title whoever may be champion at that particular time. None of the other wrestlers in the MITB have got as much momentum as Jeff, or if they do someone in the back doesn't like them. Kennedy won last years but got injured then acted like a complete idiot, from what I hear Triple H doesn't like Y2J so I dont see him winning it. WWE never give Shelton Benjamin his props he won't win it. WWE only seems to have faith in Hardy at the moment. Would love to see Y2J win it though.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Jeff over whelming momentum coming in and popularity. London and Kendrick should stay a team and not go in other people deserve it more. I saw Shelton in the first two and he performed just great (in the first one i cheered for Kane but after seeing all the stuff Shelton did i thought he should have one it). It wont happen but if he performs well he might be getting a title shot soon.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:56 am

Now that Hardy is out(what an ass) I don't know who the favorite will be. Maybe MVP will win it.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:44 am

Morrison Punk or Shelton will win
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:34 am

I'm still saying MVP will win, then he can drop the US Title to a returning Matt Hardy and win the WHC in Edge Fashion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:22 pm

Mr Kennedy should win it but if not then deffinately MVP. MVP was kinda held back when Kennedy was on his Smackdown push.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:03 pm

Well since that idiot hardy fucked up i am going for my second pick Shelton. The first MITB match i saw it on PPV and he did some cool shit in that first MITB match. So i hope to see more of Sheltons athleticism in this match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Money In The Bank Ladder Match   The Money In The Bank Ladder Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Page 1 of 1