chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV Shows you don't understand the popularity of?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

TV Shows you don't understand the popularity of? Empty
PostSubject: TV Shows you don't understand the popularity of?   TV Shows you don't understand the popularity of? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:57 am

How's that for a long title of a thread. Simple question really, what TV shows are popular that you just don't get why they are so beloved?

Mine has to be Family Guy, very little of it is actually original. It has no likeable characters, rife with references to other things people have done, offensive, crude and I get no satisfaction from the stories they are telling. Maybe Family Guy was an easy one, but it's one that always confuses me when people say how awesome it is.

What are some of yours?
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

TV Shows you don't understand the popularity of? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows you don't understand the popularity of?   TV Shows you don't understand the popularity of? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Another easy one but all the dudes online that watch My Little Pony confuses me. I've never seen it... but something tells me there isn't many redeeming qualities to a cartoon show based on ponies, and why so many dudes online watch it. One of my friends from high school had a pony from the show as his profile picture for a while, and I don't get it. Not gonna watch it to find out however.
Back to top Go down

TV Shows you don't understand the popularity of?
Page 1 of 1