chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.

Go down 
+7
CenaDxDiva
SimsZilla
Steven
rko*rules*
StuffOfLegends
Sykesy
TheWittyTwit
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Empty
PostSubject: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:26 am

How many times are we expected to pretend to see this match take place? Honestly, I didn't like the idea the first time, and it hasn't grown on me any...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:27 am

i agree this pisses me off the cant make another match so they put these two sad wrestling gimmick guys in waste off time
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:24 am

tnacage wrote:
i agree this pisses me off the cant make another match so they put these two sad wrestling gimmick guys in waste off time

Well Hornswaggle's gimmick was great, back when he was a weapon, and I wish he would go back to that.
Back to top Go down
rko*rules*
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:46 am

^Yeah that's when I liked him...

This is obviously a joke on WWE's part. They can't think of anything better. -_-
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:15 am

Well this match ius only to buildup the Great Khali vs Finlay feud anyway, so what can you expect from a build up match. Cause it will be crap you can't expect top quality matches all the time or else you will get very very sick watching WWE.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:47 pm

i kinda like hornswoggle. but i hate khali.
oldboy, who is your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:53 pm

lol i was gonna ask the same thing simzilla
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:06 pm

Oldboy wrote:
Well this match ius only to buildup the Great Khali vs Finlay feud anyway, so what can you expect from a build up match. Cause it will be crap you can't expect top quality matches all the time or else you will get very very sick watching WWE.

I don't care what the reason is. Having three booked Khali vs. Hornswoggle matches is just idiocy.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:07 pm

SimsZilla wrote:

To be honest, I like Hornswoggle too... just not as a wrestler. He was terrific as Finlay's leprechaun/attack kitten.
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:20 pm

this whole storyline is freaking stupid. I like horny but Enough of this crap
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:17 am

SimsZilla wrote:

I think it's Hayden Panettiere from the show Heroes. That is a nice pic but a fake I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:13 am

TheWittyTwit wrote:
Oldboy wrote:

I don't care what the reason is. Having three booked Khali vs. Hornswoggle matches is just idiocy.

Yeh I'll agree that 3 matches seems a bit much but I suppose having Khali destroy Hornswoggle will add more heat to the feud.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:39 am

lol he should just eat him and get it over with
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:43 am

Oldboy wrote:
TheWittyTwit wrote:
Oldboy wrote:

Yeh I'll agree that 3 matches seems a bit much but I suppose having Khali destroy Hornswoggle will add more heat to the feud.

Except Khali has failed to destroy Hornswoggle each time. We've had an assist from the APA, and two assists from Finlay. It's old.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:34 pm

TheWittyTwit wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

To be honest, I like Hornswoggle too... just not as a wrestler. He was terrific as Finlay's leprechaun/attack kitten.

Attack Kitten LMAO !

Hornswoggle is the worst thing to happen to the WWE. He is like Cena , there for the kids.

As for Khali i believe that he was one of the reason Big Show left. Show & WWE should work out there differences and get Show to come back and Kill Khali
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:14 pm

I don't know, everyone always seems to be cheering when Hornswoggle comes out. It seems like a lot of people like him in this angle. I have to agree with the people that liked him better as one of Finlay's weapons though.
Back to top Go down
Kritter
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:55 am

It amused me how they used to say Hornswaggle was a Finlay look-a-like.

This storyline is possible punishment from the WWE to Khali, as there have been reports of complaints from other wrestlers who have had to work matches with him.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:52 pm

Kritter wrote:
It amused me how they used to say Hornswaggle was a Finlay look-a-like.

This storyline is possible punishment from the WWE to Khali, as there have been reports of complaints from other wrestlers who have had to work matches with him.

If WWE is going to punish a superstar, I don't see why they have to punish their viewers while they do it. It's idiotic and juvenile.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:22 pm

I didn't want to make a whole other thread for this, but what does everyone think about tonight's Smackdown with Ranjin Singh as Khali's tag team partner?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:41 pm

ha ha what a load of crap, I am still waiting on the day that WWE fire Khali. But it seems I will be waiting for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.   Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khali vs. Hornswoggle... again.
Page 1 of 1