chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.

Go down 
+11
ladymahogany
Jeffz_Girl
The Wicked One
steffiebaby140
Black Dagger
hardystyles
StuffOfLegends
stl311
babaganoosh
traveler
C-Makaveli
15 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Empty
PostSubject: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:02 am

I actually missed Monday Night Raw last night , because my stupid mum decided we didnt need Sky Sports 2 & 3 and for some reason Raw was on SS 3 and not SS!. But anyway i looked on the website and I saw that Hornswoggle has won a Royal rumble spot.

Now I dont mind him , he entertains kids ( like Cena Smile ) but i swear to god if he wins that Rumble i am never watching WWE again. Now I dont mind if he eliminates some low card wrestlers , such as The Miz. But if he takes any Midcard wrestlers out of the Rumble then the WWE will have gone too far.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:13 pm

Shhhhh be careful what you wish for...Knowing Vince you might just see it. Embarassed .....Well since last night he is in the rumble but do I expect him to win it No ....

Gee they do have to have a few guys in there to get tossed out Sleep
Would be a boaring rumble if they didn't
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Horny isn't tall enough to toss anyone over the top rope. So he better now even eliminate anyone.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:43 pm

I agree, if Horny wins I'm not gonna even turn on WWE TV again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:53 pm

If we are lucky Vince will ban him from the arena and put someone in who actually can wrestle hell I would rather have The Miz in there. They both look funny. And The Miz can wrestle better... well not much better.
Back to top Go down
hardystyles
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
hardystyles

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:27 pm

Yea, if hornswoggle wins i would be pretty upset. I think he will go in at like 11 and make it to 20 just by running around and dodging people.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:32 pm

I am sorry I just want to bring up something good about this... Mick Foley is in the rumble. That and Hornswaggle will have to be thrown out. Hi is to small to push over because he would fall through the bottom rope so maybe he will get injured and stay away from wrestling and go back to being an oompa loompa.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:11 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
I am sorry I just want to bring up something good about this... Mick Foley is in the rumble. That and Hornswaggle will have to be thrown out. Hi is to small to push over because he would fall through the bottom rope so maybe he will get injured and stay away from wrestling and go back to being an oompa loompa.

I Believe thats Oompa Loompaism
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:19 am

OK

Go on WWE.com and look at the poll. It asks if Hornswoggle can win the Rumble or not. I swear to god if he wins that Rumble I will get Vince shot.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:10 pm

if hornswaggle wins im watching tna for ever no il still watch wwe

Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Just even putting him in the Rumble in the first place is ridiculous. Completely effin stupid. And if he wins...well I'll probably still watch cause I love my guys too much to abandon them, but the anger will be there and everyone will know it.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:18 pm

steffiebaby140 wrote:
Just even putting him in the Rumble in the first place is ridiculous. Completely effin stupid. And if he wins...well I'll probably still watch cause I love my guys too much to abandon them, but the anger will be there and everyone will know it.
Well Royal Rumble has had it's fair share of stupid people. *cough*Drew Carey*cough*
At least Hornswaggle has the possiblit of being used as a weapon. Like Finley is in the ring before him and eliminates alot of people using him.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:21 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:

Well Royal Rumble has had it's fair share of stupid people. *cough*Drew Carey*cough*
At least Hornswaggle has the possiblit of being used as a weapon. Like Finley is in the ring before him and eliminates alot of people using him.

Alright that could be awesome. Fine...I'm cool with it as long as he's used as a weapon at least twice. Dude, use him for a baseball bat...that would be funny.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:20 pm

If he wins the Rumble I might have to smack Vince myself.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:59 pm

steffiebaby140 wrote:
StuffOfLegends wrote:

Alright that could be awesome. Fine...I'm cool with it as long as he's used as a weapon at least twice. Dude, use him for a baseball bat...that would be funny.

Baseball, bat battering, bowling ball, canon ball it is very fun to make midgets equal to items.
Back to top Go down
Jeffz_Girl
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Female Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:53 pm

I think Hornswoggle winning would be one of the worst things they have ever done. He doesn't deserve a major title shot. He entertains the fans but there are other people in the Rumble that deserve it alot more then Hornswoggle. I am not saying that Hornswoggle is not cool because he even entertains me but he just wouldn't lead a roster well.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Okay, any thoughts on the Hornswoggle "mini-Rumble" on tonight's Raw? I have to admit I was laughing a little bit in spite of myself.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:44 pm

ladymahogany wrote:
Okay, any thoughts on the Hornswoggle "mini-Rumble" on tonight's Raw? I have to admit I was laughing a little bit in spite of myself.

Yeah it was pretty funny.When Hornswoggle faces people his size he is pretty good lol.

They should bring back the juniors division.
Back to top Go down
Kritter
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:13 pm

The Batista and Kane actors were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:39 am

Well there is something worse to think about. Hornswoggle enters the Royal Rumble from the number one spot. Then he goes through the ropes and hides under the ring until the very last person enters and the final two is in the ring. Once the person gets tossed out of the ring, the last person in the ring will remain standing. However everyone would have forgot about Hornswoggle not being eliminated as number one in the rumble. He comes in and does a midget drop kick to the butt and the guy goes over the top rope. Hornswoggle becomes the third (in Vince's case, second) man to ever win the Royal Rumble from number one. Of course the first being Shawn Michaels, and the second being Chris Benoit.

Then Hornswoggle enters a rivalry with Randy Orton that continues into No Way Out and then they meet for their final battle at WrestleMania XXIV. Where Hornswoggle becomes the new WWE Champion, and sets the record for the shortest and smallest champion in history. Beating out Rey Mysterio who held the World Heavyweight Title from which he won from a WrestleMania as well. Then Hornswoggle holds the title for the entire year until John Cena comes back from his injuries. Then there will be a rivalry between John Cena and Hornswoggle McMahon. Who will be heel and who will be face, who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:58 am

^ If Any of that happens i am going to shoot Vince Mcmahon. And when They strap me in the chair , I want you to tell them the murder was just.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:03 pm

I hope Hornswoggle does hide under the ring entering #1. Then comes in after someone thinks they won. Then when he runs up to whoever, they will just toss him over the rope without any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:47 pm

Hornswoggle is the embarassment of the WWE - the most childish storylines I have ever witnessed have come from him. WWE should refocus on its core audience and ignore everything else! Although the Finlay confrontations that have used Finlay are fairly entertaining!

If he did win the rumble then the WWE would be ignored as a circus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.   Hornswoggle Royal Rumble. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hornswoggle Royal Rumble.
Page 1 of 1