chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January   Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:30 pm

I just want to know your opinions on who will win the 2009 royal rumble.

Shawn Michaels_ May be his last opportunity but i would prefer him vs taker and they pull out a great match.

Jeff Hardy_ It may not happen as he is being pushed enough at the min and will probs win the wwe title in the near future.

So those are 2 names il probably think of more in the near future as you cant really tell at the minute.

So Who do you want to win the 21st royal rumble and go on to mania 25.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January   Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:22 am

Jeff Hardy doesn't deserve to be a part of history by winning the Royal Rumble. Kevin Nash should make his triumphant comeback and win the Royal Rumble. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January   Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:13 pm

Who do I want to win? Santino Marella, MVP, John Morrison or Kennedy Kennedy.

Who actually will? I actually find myself not knowing. Possiblities would certainly be CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Batista, John Cena, Undertaker, Edge, JBL, or Triple H.

These names are of course all dependent upon who is involved in the actual title picture at the time.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January   Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:27 pm

Who do I want to win it? MVP, John Morrison, Matt Sydal, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, Edge or Mat Hardy.

Who actually will? Well seeing as it's nearly always a face that wins, probably CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Triple H, John Cena or Batista. I can see 'Tista winning to go on and face John Cena at WrestleMania or the other way round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January   Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will win the royal rumble in January
Page 1 of 1