chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win

Go down 
+14
Bazzinator
Ex-Mattitude Follower
traveler
Steven
Straight-Edge Zach
Deadman
babaganoosh
TheWalkingDead
cenaluva
Dee
Y2J X
Soul Rider
stl311
C-Makaveli
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:05 pm

With the Rumble only a few weeks away id thought id start this thread and ask you all who you think is going to win. Give your Top 5 opions.

1. Mr Kennedy
2. Triple H ( i no he is banned but he will find a way in )
3. Chris Jericho
4. JBL
5. Batista
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 pm

hmmmm it has to be someone who deserves a title shot...

1) Lashley
2) Kennedy
3) Finlay
4) Matt Hardy
5) John Morrison
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:01 pm

I think that Triple H is the one that is going to win the Rumble for the simple fact that he asks to get is title shot at Wrestlemaina insted of in the Royal Rumble,and because of that there is moments where I hate HHH so much,because he could be a selfish!Anyway,if there will be a miracle,are top 5 list:

1.Bobby Lashley-I think that Lashley is coming back at the rumble,so maybe they will let him win it,so he could get more crowd support!
2.Finaly-I would love to see Fianly win it!He deserve to hold a world title,but right now,he is in that crappy storyline with Khali and Hornwsoogle!
3.Chris Jericho-If is feud with JBL will not lead into a Wreslemania match,I think that Jericho is one of the favorites this year to win the Rumble!
4.JBL-Like I said before,if is feud with Y2J will not lead into a wrestlemania match,there is a very good chance that he will win the rumble!
5.Batista-I think that there was talks in WWE,about him winning the Rumble,and then switching to Raw,to fight for the WWE Title!Anyway,I think that there is a chance of him winning,so he could go on and face Edge or Taker for the world title!
6.The Undertaker-There is a very very little chance that he will win the rumble again,but I could see him winning it,and goes on to face Edge or Batista for the title!

I would wrote Kane,but sadly he is not going to win it! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:15 pm

JBL and Jericho will probally be in the elimination chamber, I think Lashley will go back to ECW since that is where he always wanted to be...
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:26 pm

Well,I guess ECW can use Lashley,I can't really get the point of him being drafted to Raw,from ECW,ECW lost a lot of star power if the draft,and they should really get some star power,even if there is that brand exchange with Smackdown!And about Jericho,and JBL your probably right,but you can never know!
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:27 pm

I think that the draft after WM is good, because Raw is stacked and then after that they can end the talent exchange...
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Raw is just full of star power they have: HBK,HHH,Y2J,Cena,Lashley,Randy Orton,Kennedy,Umaga,Jeff Hardy,Santino,Carlto!
So I think that Lashley,Carlito,Santino and Jeff should all go to ECW!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Lets see...

5 HBK: I'd hate to see him retire without three rumble wins...

4 Lashley: From what I heard on an archive he's suppose to return this month so...

3 Jericho: I will always vote for him...

2 Flair: I don't nessacrly want him to win because I don't cre much for Flair nowadays but he last match should be one for he WWE title at Wrestlemania so...

1 Kennedy: He was sopposse to win it but got screwed out and ended up be injured for a month or something so he should have been a world champ by now. so I definitly want to see Kennedy win the rumble.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Dee

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:37 pm

I sadly see Batista winning it again, I knew there was talking about him winning and I can see with how they keep pushing him that he is going to get it.

Lashley and Triple H would be the next two I would assume. Maybe even kennedy.
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:46 pm

1.Jeff Hardy
2.Chris Jericho
3.Randy Orton
4.HBK
5.Triple H
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:50 pm

cenaluva wrote:
1.Jeff Hardy
2.Chris Jericho
3.Randy Orton
4.HBK
5.Triple H

How can Jeff or Randy win the rumble if there already in a match?
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:03 pm

well idk
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:12 pm

cenaluva wrote:
well idk

No Comment
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:32 pm

Admin wrote:
cenaluva wrote:
1.Jeff Hardy
2.Chris Jericho
3.Randy Orton
4.HBK
5.Triple H

I think I can watch like 1 show per month and still get my predictions closer than her.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:25 am

babaganoosh wrote:
Admin wrote:
cenaluva wrote:
1.Jeff Hardy
2.Chris Jericho
3.Randy Orton
4.HBK
5.Triple H

I think I can watch like 1 show per month and still get my predictions closer than her.
1)Sandman
2) Shad
3) JTG
4) Chris Masters
5) Chuck Norris
lol I could guess like this and still do better then her
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Deadman

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:35 am

Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker(doubt a second time in row), Kennedy or Jdricho..
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:42 am

1)Mr Kennedy
2)Y2J
3)Undertaker
4)JBL
5)Batista
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:48 am

1. Batista
2. Lashley
3. Mr.Kennedy
4. Triple H
5. Undertaker
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:50 am

I can see HHH winning it to go on to the match for the belt at Wrestlemania......

Hey Taker won last year nothing wrong with making it two in a roll and then he will walk up to Edge and say I want my belt back and its going to be Edge vs Taker for the title....There doing so many re plays in the WWE right now anything can happen....

Or lets have a little fun and let Hornswaggle win the roll...Just like Reye Mysterio did....This is the WWE remember
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:28 am

traveler wrote:
Or lets have a little fun and let Hornswaggle win the roll...Just like Reye Mysterio did....This is the WWE remember

Don't compare Rey Mysterio, one of the greatest cruiserweights of all time who's had conuntless five star matches in his career to that midget. Hornswoggle is a disgrace to pro wrestling. If he wins the Royal Rumble, which he won't, I will quit watching WWE. He's already devauled the once prestigous Cruiserweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Who are you kidding? Prestidges Cruiser weight title....That belt is basicall a fill in for the light weight guys that can't get into the real wrestling competition...Just as the Light Heavyweight did to the WWE in the start they activated the Cruiserweight title just .....

Now the x division title in TNA is more prestidge then the cruiser weight because the TNA has taken that division to a whole new roll....

Vince has never done anything with Cruiser weight or Light weight its just there...
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:37 pm

If Lashley wins he will have to go onto ECW for the title over there which wouldn't surprise me.

Undertaker and Edge is already Penciled in so maybe Taker will win.

triple h not being in it means that he probably wins the elimination chamber for his shot.

So my guess is Lashley for the ECW Title
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Who I want to win is Kennedy, MVP or Shelton Benjamin so they can get a nice push. But I think it will be someone who does not need it like.
So Lashley, HBK, or Batista is who I think will win.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:24 pm

i think batista will win and it will lead taker,batista vs edge at wm 24 cause batista lost beat the clock and thay got a major fued so i think that will happen
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:34 pm

Well good possiblity for Lashely return...Understand from an article I read the other day Geriwitz and Stephanie say that Lashely is ready to return and will be coming in pretty soon now... Cool So he is a good prospect to win it...

One thing for sure. The one who will win it is the guy that Vince says will get the honor...But think in the rumble can have some Smackdown people in there as well...So they do have a wide area...I mean Taker has gotten shafted a couple of times over Vicki/Edge.....Whats to say Taker won't win it second time in a roll and go back after Edge....

Were talking about Vince and WWE anything is possible scratch

Doubt seariously for HBK to go for the third one around....He is on the edge of retirement... No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win   Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble : Who's Going To Win
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next