chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal Rumble 08 Predictions

Go down 
+8
Bazzinator
sara19810
The Wicked One
C-Makaveli
TheWittyTwit
CenaDxDiva
Black Dagger
Ex-Mattitude Follower
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:37 am

Mmm, I want WWE to have a heel win the Rumble for a change but I doubt that will happen. I think that Triple H will win it again and go on to face Randy Orton at WrestleMania where he most likley win. *sighs* Maybe WWE might let someone else have a chance at the top, I'm sick of seeing the same guys in the main event. I think a face Kennedy (which is a massive waste of his talents) might win it, HBK could too but my main pick is Triple H.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:53 am

the person i would like to see win would be kane hes great and needs to win somthing

id also like too see kennedy win because heels never win the rumble.
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:42 pm

Thats not true didn't Triple H won the rumble before when he was a heel?

I for one hope Shawn Michaels win the rumble and get a title shot at WM.

Also i think Orton will beat Jeff Hardy at the Rumble
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:12 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Mmm, I want WWE to have a heel win the Rumble for a change but I doubt that will happen. I think that Triple H will win it again and go on to face Randy Orton at WrestleMania where he most likley win. *sighs* Maybe WWE might let someone else have a chance at the top, I'm sick of seeing the same guys in the main event. I think a face Kennedy (which is a massive waste of his talents) might win it, HBK could too but my main pick is Triple H.

I don't think Kennedy's been turning face at all... In fact, I think he's losing all of his steam. The people who liked him for his entrance don't like him anymore because he stopped doing it, and the people who didn't like him at all don't like him even more, because he's stopped doing his entrance... Also, Kennedy vs. HBK doesn't really put him in a face position. As for Kennedy winning the Rumble... I dunno. It's definitely possible. I'd definitely love to see somebody new win it to get a big push, but I agree with Mattitude, and say HHH is a prime candidate. The Rumble might be a great place to get some of the people from Raw XV back into action as well, since they typically have some people make returns in the Royal Rumble match.

Orton *should* beat Hardy, especially if Hardy's still carrying the IC belt =/

I don't think any other major titles will change hands, either, except for maybe the ECW title, depending on who's chasing it.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:16 pm

Triple H will win it because the WWE are talking about having him main event WM 24. At WM 23 it was suposed HHH vs Cena but due to his injury the WWE had HBK vs HHH.

HHH will always be in the mainevent seen because he is married to the Chairmans daughter. I personally dont wanna see the belt on him. Rumour had it that Ric Flair was going to get another run adn then be defeated by Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:24 pm

I think Triple H will win it and go on to face whoever is champion when Mania rolls around.
Back to top Go down
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:54 am

no matter who will still retain titles or change new titles to WWE superstars
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:00 am

think like me

Undertaker vs Edge at Mania

Orton vs Triple H at Mania

meaning Taker or HHH will win the rumble. But they probably wont give taker two rumbles in a row. so hell win the elimination chamber match at No Way Out making Triple H win the Rumble
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:33 am

Batista is going to win the Rumble again and jump to Raw so he can become WWE Champion.

Orton will beat Hardy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
NicoxxOrton
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
NicoxxOrton

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:22 pm

it is plan already that bobby lashley is making his return to royal rumble and win it go to wrestlemaina 24 to face randy orton.That is only a 50% chance that will happen.It is not confirm yet.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:28 pm

Kennedy is a face? I did not notice. He has not had many storylines against heels. Either way Kennedy to win the Royal Rumble would be good if he beats Randy Orton at Wrestlemania. But I still want Jeff to win the WWE at the Royal Rumble. Not likely but it would br cool.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:38 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Kennedy is a face? I did not notice. He has not had many storylines against heels. Either way Kennedy to win the Royal Rumble would be good if he beats Randy Orton at Wrestlemania. But I still want Jeff to win the WWE at the Royal Rumble. Not likely but it would br cool.

No, I think everybody got confused with my original post. Kennedy is heel at the moment but I think if he were to win the Rumble, he'd turn face. Triple H is still my pick though.
Back to top Go down
wwewrestling
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
wwewrestling

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:16 pm

orton will beat jeff hardy and i hope hbk wins the rumble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble 08 Predictions   Royal Rumble 08 Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble 08 Predictions
Page 1 of 1