chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator

Go down 
+2
babaganoosh
StuffOfLegends
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator   Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:14 pm

source: www.f4wonline.com

Dave Kapoor a.k.a. Ranjin Singh, the translator for The Great Khali, was scolded by Stephanie McMahon on Monday night after Raw.

In the final segment on Raw where a bunch of people came out, drank drinks and pretty much broke kayfabe, Stephanie felt Kapoor was having too much fun. The broadcast showed a shot of him smiling and having a good time, just like most everyone else.

After the show, Stephanie called him over and told him that his behavior was highly unprofessional. She also intimated that if he didn't take "the job of a lifetime" seriously that he could very well be let go by WWE. Stephanie also added that someone on creative shouldn't be an on-screen character (he's a member of the creative team). Stephanie said that she went to bat for him in the past, and that he'd he better not screw it up.

(I think that is stupid no one was in character. Except maybe CM Punk who is always in character they were just celebrating and I doubt anyone cared. As they said pretty much everyone broke kayfabe. Stephanie is just being a b*tch.)
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator   Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:42 pm

Who really cares and was looking at how happy the insignificant guy is. She must be really bored.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator   Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:27 pm

I heard that this was just a BS story someone made up.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator   Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:28 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
I heard that this was just a BS story someone made up.

O well I saw it on noDQ.com I thought it was credibal plus it sounds like something Stephanie McMahon would say.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator   Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:03 pm

No matter if this was made up or not, it sounds ridiculous. Ranjin Singh doesn't *have* a character. William Regal was out there toasting to Coca-Cola, so I don't think anyone would have looked twice to Ranjin Singh "having a good time."

Also, this coming from the woman who kissed her real-life husband in the middle of the ring and having him say, "See you at home, Steph!" doesn't give her much backing for chastising anyone else for breaking character...
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator   Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:19 pm

Well yeah he kind of does have a character he is a translator which makes the entire idea of him being happy even more confusing. How the hell do you break that character in the first place. Admitting he does not actually speak indian and just says random words would be the only way. If this is true then Stephanie is an a**hole but I doubt there is anyway to confirm the story.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator   Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:57 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Well yeah he kind of does have a character he is a translator which makes the entire idea of him being happy even more confusing. How the hell do you break that character in the first place. Admitting he does not actually speak indian and just says random words would be the only way. If this is true then Stephanie is an a**hole but I doubt there is anyway to confirm the story.
steph being an arse hole must run in the family lol
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator   Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:18 pm

I like Stephanie but this is freaking stupid everyone broke face not only him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator   Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephanie McMahon Scolds Khali's Translator
Page 1 of 1