chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News on Stephanie McMahon & Eric Bischoff's Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

News on Stephanie McMahon & Eric Bischoff's Kiss Empty
PostSubject: News on Stephanie McMahon & Eric Bischoff's Kiss   News on Stephanie McMahon & Eric Bischoff's Kiss Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:16 pm

Hey guys, listen to this:

- Former WWE creative team member Seth Mates writes that the Eric Bischoff and Stephanie McMahon kiss on the Halloween 2002 edition of Smackdown was not included in in the script. "In no version of any script/rundown from that day will you find the kiss," Mates writes in his Newsday column. "It was never supposed to be part of the show."

Mates adds that the writers wanted to follow up on the kiss. "We threw together a number of ideas to try and follow up on it -- A secret affair? A drunken mistake? -- but we were told to forget it ever happened. I brought up the point that the reason why it's so easy for fans to stop watching our show is because of dropped storylines like that, but I was told let's forget it ever happened." To read the Mates's full column, visit Newsday.com.

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

News on Stephanie McMahon & Eric Bischoff's Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: News on Stephanie McMahon & Eric Bischoff's Kiss   News on Stephanie McMahon & Eric Bischoff's Kiss Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:43 pm

If I remember that it was said to be a drunken thing in the heat of the moment...There was nothing too it....as I remember neither Bishoff or Stephanie wanted the matter followed up on....
Back to top Go down

News on Stephanie McMahon & Eric Bischoff's Kiss
Page 1 of 1