chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel

Go down 
+2
Concrete Jesus
Joshua.2009
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Empty
PostSubject: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:02 pm

-- Stephanie McMahon missed her father Vince's Walk of Fame ceremony in Los Angeles a few weeks ago because she wasn't feeling well, reports The Wrestling Chatterbox Newsletter. Stephanie is due to give birth in July.

-- The Paul Burchill & "sister" Katie Lea incest angle may be getting dropped due to WWE's new initiative to specifically target 6-10 year olds. The duo haven't done a segment together on Raw since the 2/25 show.

-- If you're wondering where the WWE wrestlers stayed at during their stay in Orlando, they stayed at the Doubletree Hotel in Orlando. People from TNA were there a few days before for the TNA/Midway video game press conference, but as the weekend drew near, they were forced to check out to make room for WWE. During the weekend, the hotel was on complete lockdown with nobody allowed in unless you were with WWE.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2008/articles/1207249701.php
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Empty
PostSubject: icest angle   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:12 pm

On the Mr. McMahon DVD, Stehp said that Vince brought the idea of an incest angle to her back in 2003..... WTF :damn:
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Yes he did.... It was going to be her and Vince or her and Shane.... He was going to be the father of her baby.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:47 pm

I am glad that didn't happend and I am glad that the new incest angle is being aquash. What about a lesbian angle with Mickie and Kelly Kelly...now that would be good TV cheers
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:17 am

Joshua.2009 wrote:
The Paul Burchill & "sister" Katie Lea incest angle may be getting dropped due to WWE's new initiative to specifically target 6-10 year olds. The duo haven't done a segment together on Raw since the 2/25 show.

GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:45 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I am glad that didn't happend and I am glad that the new incest angle is being aquash. What about a lesbian angle with Mickie and Kelly Kelly...now that would be good TV cheers
Yes that would be great... But with WWE now going toward kids I do not seeing this happen.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:14 am

Joshua.2009 wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:
Yes that would be great... But with WWE now going toward kids I do not seeing this happen.

Just because WWE is putting out that lame ass kids mag, doesn't mean Raw amd SE will turn into a morning cartoon, but my lesbo angle probably won't happen. HLA HLA HLA HLA HLA
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:15 am

Its not just a mag....
[url]wwekids.com[/url]
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:19 am

Joshua.2009 wrote:
Its not just a mag....
[url]wwekids.com[/url]

point taken, but I am not that worried yet
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:12 pm

This point Vince is a sick freak lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Didn't happen because Stephanie said NO! infatically....First Vince said he and Stephanie and she said no and then he said well what about you and Shane.....NO! I am so glad that Stephanie isn't afraid of telling Vince no on a lot of his cracked ideas with the story....If they had that one I would have reached for the clicker when Raw came on....

To me that one was as bad as Katie Vick....or even worse HHH used a manican....and not a human and I still could hardly stand that one
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:22 pm

traveler wrote:
Didn't happen because Stephanie said NO! infatically....First Vince said he and Stephanie and she said no and then he said well what about you and Shane.....NO! I am so glad that Stephanie isn't afraid of telling Vince no on a lot of his cracked ideas with the story....If they had that one I would have reached for the clicker when Raw came on....

To me that one was as bad as Katie Vick....or even worse HHH used a manican....and not a human and I still could hardly stand that one

I read an interview were HHH said he didn't realy like the Katie Vick angle.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:11 am

Actually a lot of the guys don't really like a lot of Vince hair brain storylines but unfortunatly they do them because they know if they don't do them and Vince pays enough that someone will do them...That gets them into Vince good favors....As uauLLY tho something winds up going wrong....

Saw HHH didn't like doing it but said at the time he didn't have much a choice....Atleast when the ratings plumited over it Vince was smart enough to end it right in the beginning and not pro long it before two much damage was done..../

Even Paul Bearer had plenty to say over that one....
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:36 am

I'm glad to see the incest angle was dropped, just dissapointed it was for the wrong reasons: it is sick to everyone, not just the 6-10 year olds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:00 pm

traveler wrote:
Actually a lot of the guys don't really like a lot of Vince hair brain storylines but unfortunatly they do them because they know if they don't do them and Vince pays enough that someone will do them...That gets them into Vince good favors....As uauLLY tho something winds up going wrong....

Saw HHH didn't like doing it but said at the time he didn't have much a choice....Atleast when the ratings plumited over it Vince was smart enough to end it right in the beginning and not pro long it before two much damage was done..../

Even Paul Bearer had plenty to say over that one....

Vince is the boss and sometimes the boss has some dumb ass ideas that employees have not choice but to follow. I think that the WWE Kids thing will blow over quickly by the way. Just last summer there was the thing with having less sex type angles with the Divas and then the Bunny Match thing ended up happening. Vince will figure out that the kid focus thing isn't exactly working and it will blow over, so don't get all bent out of shape about it yet. I don't think it will change the product that much if at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel   WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE News: Why Stephanie Missed WOF Ceremony, Incest Angle Update, WWE Hotel
Page 1 of 1