chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update   The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm

- Former WWE Champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has a three minute cameo in the movie You Again, which opens today in theaters.

- Stephanie McMahon celebrates her 34th birthday yesterday. She is out on maternity leave following the birth of her third child last month.

- NXT is currently scheduled to air its final episode this Tuesday. No announcement has been made regarding a future channel for the show.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update   The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:37 am

The Rock was also in the crowd, at UFC 119.

I think NXT will be a web only show, for the rest of this season and then it will be canceled. WWE.com has a brand new NXT VOD subsite, so that is the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update   The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:22 pm

A three minute cameo ... That is one big fucking cameo.

Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update   The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Isn't it pretty much what Tom Cruise did in "Tropic Thunder" with his alter ego which I don't remember the freakin name?

Then again, I haven't seen Tropic Thunder so my assumption could be completely off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update   The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 am

^^Less Grossman is who Tom Cruise played in Tropic Thunder and at the MTV Movie Awards this past summer. That character is hilarious and I read that there will be a Less Grossman film coming soon.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update   The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Ah, that's the name I was looking for: Les Grossman.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update   The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock Cameo, Stephanie's Birthday, NXT Update
Page 1 of 1