chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw Empty
PostSubject: Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw   Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Quote :
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has udpated his JRsBarBQ.com blog with his thoughts on whether WWE legends Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Stone Cold Steve Austin would return for a night to guest host an episode of RAW.

Regarding Johnson, Jim Ross said he was under the impression that The Rock was going to guest-host an episode of Raw in January, but scheduling conflicts "eliminated that opportunity." Johnson's new "Toothfairy" movie comes out this month, which would have been the promotional tie-in for Johnson to guest-host. Commercials for Johnson's "Tooth Fairy" movie have been seen during all WWE shows over the past two weeks.

Johnson said two months ago that he was working on a TV project with WWE beyond just guest hosting RAW for 1 week. Johnson has yet to provide an update on the status of the project.

As for Steve Austin, JR also said he "assumes" Steve Austin will guest host RAW, possibly in March to help promote Austin's new straight-to-DVD film "Damage" (and of course, WrestleMania).

I would love to see Austin hosting before Mania. I would also love to see Rock hosting. I think that they will both due it, but the timing has to be right, because of their movie careers.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw   Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Is Damage another WWE film? I don't remember seeing anything about it before.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw   Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:58 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Is Damage another WWE film? I don't remember seeing anything about it before.

No, it is a seperate project. It apperantly did well in the UK and I am not sure why it is a straight to DVD thing. I am not sure if there is a tralier for it yet, but I think it has some element of MMA in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw   Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on the Rock and Austin hosting Raw
Page 1 of 1