chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin

Go down 
+5
TheRealFan
ladymahogany
Sykesy
Ex-Mattitude Follower
C-Makaveli
9 posters

The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin ?
The Rock
The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Vote_lcap45%The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Vote_lcap55%The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Empty
PostSubject: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:07 pm

If you could choose one of these greats to return full time , who would it be ?
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:34 pm

The Rock mainly because Steve Austin is too broken down to work a full schedule whereas The Rock is healthy. Also, I prefer The Rock, he's more charismatic, a better wrestler and super over. It would great to see him back as he could have some cool feud with guys like Edge but Steve Austin would probaly just give Vince the stunner and drink beer because he can't wrestle properly anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:51 pm

they both have there pros on con's.Im gonna choose my opinion as there wrestling not after.

I choose the rock just slightly.The rock is a 9 time worldcha,p while SCSA is a 5 time.Sure you thinking thats not that much but not many people have held 7 world titles in there wrestling carrer.SCSA was great on the mic but it got old quick with "thats the bottom line" and "WHAT!!".

heres some stats of the rock:
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
2000 Wrestler of the Year
2000 Most Popular Wrestler of the Year
1999 Most Popular Wrestler of the Year
2002 Match of the Year (vs. Hulk Hogan)

that just say something.also dwayne is more pure and talented in the ring.Austin is decent but not great
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:28 pm

This is a really difficult question, but I think I'd go with the Rock. Either one would be awesome though.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:43 pm

The Rock, definitely. He's full of charisma, his mic skills are awesome and he can have great matches. SCSA, on the other hand, is always doing the same stuff and relying on the same line. And he's got way less charisma than The Rock.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin... better finishers... better lines... all around better. Steve Austin was a better gimmick and The Rock's had to change his orignal gimmick to make it more like SCSA. Sorry but you can't beat the original....

Plus The Rock is a sell out and if he comes back I hope he has to job to Cena.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:18 pm

I'll take the Rock. Just grew up watching him more and since they were both so great, it was just a matter of personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 4ever
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Jeff 4ever

Male Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:48 am

Don't you want to see stunners again?
In my opinion, Austin probably has one of the best finishers in sports entertainment. Isn't it right?
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:46 am

I pick Steve Austin i have always like Austin way more then The Rock and also The Stunner was bad ass. Way better then the people elbow.

Sides Atleast Austin still do stuff for the wwe. Rock has total Sold out and do not care for the fans who made him who he is right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin   The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin
Page 1 of 1