chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephanie-Triple H Baby News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Stephanie-Triple H Baby News Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie-Triple H Baby News   Stephanie-Triple H Baby News Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Triple H gave an interview to Muscular Development last week and talked about his soon-to-be second child. Past rumors on the gender of the baby have stated that Stephanie is expecting a girl in July. Triple H said in the interview that they do not know the gender of the baby. He said, "We don't know what it is, we are going to wait and be surprised. Not a lot of surprises left in life, you've got to take them where you can." The person conducting the interview asked Triple H if he was hoping that the baby would be a boy. "You know, its funny. I would take either one. As long as the baby's healthy, and I know people say that all the time. Having a girl now, if I had another girl I'd be thrilled. At some point I would like to have a boy, and hopefully I can at some point, but it doesn't have to be this one. And my wife wants to have like five kids. [laughs] She better do it soon, I'm getting old, I won't be able to remember their names."
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie-Triple H Baby News   Stephanie-Triple H Baby News Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:57 pm

"I won't be able to remember their names" - a witty comment from Paul there (this is not a mistake, his real name is Paul Levesque). I wish him all the best, it would be great for him to have a boy - we may see him in the WWE that way, and with his father teaching him he could reach truly dizzying heights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie-Triple H Baby News   Stephanie-Triple H Baby News Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Man 5 kids, I wonder how much time she'll actually have to raise her kids/continue working with WWE. She might have to pull-back on one of those options at some time if she does want 5 kids.
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie-Triple H Baby News   Stephanie-Triple H Baby News Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:08 pm

LOL @ 5 Kids. She must love Child birth alot lol!

Just Joking I am glad they are gonna wait and find out the sex of the baby if i ever have a baby i think i will wait too and find out after i give birth
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie-Triple H Baby News   Stephanie-Triple H Baby News Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:57 pm

Have you seen the pics of there mansion...5 kids I guess she wants to fill it up....Hey maybe she can stick a pair of twins in there some place and won't take as long that way....Seen several pics of them with Auroa there making good parents....

Wish them all the best in all there life together....If she needs help with their money hiring good help won't be hard plus 2 granmothers and HHH sister will I'm sure share over the loving in all of them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie-Triple H Baby News   Stephanie-Triple H Baby News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephanie-Triple H Baby News
Page 1 of 1