chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Dee
stl311
ladymahogany
babaganoosh
StuffOfLegends
Ex-Mattitude Follower
C-Makaveli
11 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:26 am

The Big Show has agreed on a contract to return to the WWE !!!!!

No exact date has been set but we could possibly see him back at the Royal Rumble.

Fuck Yeah !!
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:37 am

WWE needs some more star power and Big Show is a decent big man wrestler who is over with the crowd. He might be a bit broken down but after that long lay- off he should be able to work a full- time schedule. I reckon he should return to Smackdown, Raw has already got enough big names and Smackdown's main event is getting really boring with the same names and matches every month. He'll just be lost in the shuffle on Raw.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:44 am

He has lost alot of weight because he was training to be a boxer before changing his mind and coming back. I hope he returns at the Rumble and eliminates Khali. Then the two can have a feud , which Show will carry because Khali cant wrestle , and lead up too Mania and then hopefully he can get another Title shot. Big Show has been one of my favourite wrestlers in the WWF/E.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:23 pm

I'd rather Big Show didn't feud with The Great Khali. Khali is an awful wrestler and although Show is decent, he won't be able to carry Khali to a good feud. Big Show feuding with someone like MVP, Finlay, Edge or Batista would be better. I don't really mind though, it'll just be cool to see him back.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:57 pm

He should fued with Khali that leads up to a loser leaves town match and have Khali fired. No one wants him here. And hopefully Big Show goes to Smackdown him fueding with Edge would be cool.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
although Show is decent, he won't be able to carry Khali to a good feud.
Nobody can man...nobody can...

And it's nice to see him come back. I hope his return lasts and his back can hold up despite the weight loss because let's face it, he is still a big guy.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:12 pm

I hope this is a safe decision for him healthwise. And I hope he doesn't have a feud with Khali. Khali just needs to be released, period.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:11 pm

I agree Khali should just leave. but I dont get why everyon ekeeps going on about Big Shows health..... was he ill ?

He left the WWE because he had problems with how much money he was recieving off of Merchindise , and that he also wante dtime off after being in ECW.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:19 pm

"WWE.com announced that Wight is taking time off from the ring to heal injuries he has sustained during wrestling in ECW."

Who knows if it really was injuries, but I would think that WWE was telling the truth on this one.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:48 pm

Big Show should return back to ECW, he could still be on SD due to the talent exchange. Also it would give a heel to ECW since Miz and Morrison don't have a rivalry going on with Punk and BDV is doing his thing with Kane so Big Show would be able to do that, maybe Punk could drop the title to Show then Show could turn face and defend it against BDV, that would be a nice show...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Dee
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Dee

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:04 am

That is so awesome I can't wait for the big guys return!
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:17 am

I like the idea of having him fued with Khali when he returns. Show could destroy Khali and then move on to a real fued. Unlike Khali Big Show is pretty good for a man that size.
Back to top Go down
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:34 am

im really wanted see big show getting fued with Edge PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:25 pm

Big Shows profile has been removed from the WWE Alumini page. Should be on one of the three brands websites soon.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:32 pm

"Well. . . well it's the Big Show!"

I'm really excited to see him back in the ring again. Hope he kicks them so-called giants of WWE's asses, but I don't think he should have a feud with Khali. It's just not right.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:07 pm

He should have a feud against Khali , but maybe not straight after his return. He should come back in the No Way Out Elimination Chamber and win it. Then go onto Mania and maybe loose. Then he can enter a feud with Khali.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:10 pm

My general response to anybody who mentioned he should have a feud with Khali is this:

No one should have to have a feud with Khali. Everyone (unfortunately, including hornswoggle) deserves better than that.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:13 pm

^ Ditto. Khali should just be released, end of.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:11 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
My general response to anybody who mentioned he should have a feud with Khali is this:

No one should have to have a feud with Khali. Everyone (unfortunately, including hornswoggle) deserves better than that.
Yeah but having Khali job to Show will reinstate Show as the WWE's giants then Khali can go back to Japan or anywhere else... frankly I do no care.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:40 pm

I wonder if WWE will run videos for his return or will they just bring him back with no mention.
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:51 pm

Yes, its good to have the big show back, he's a pretty good wreslter considering his size, a whole lot better than khali. And if they bring him as a face i almost 100% sure he'll face against khali, but if he comes back as a heel, then he'll come as khali's parther or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!   A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BIG Return To The WWE !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1