chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:13 pm

The camera pans the entrance to the arena. From the left corner, a limo turns into the driveway and enters the building. The camera switches and the limo pulls up to an entrance to the building.

Leroy:
Hey Jay, who's this? The whole roster has already checked in today.

The limo comes to a halt and the driver gets out to open the door. A foot steps out...a hand grips the top of the door...

Jay:
Get out of the damn car already...geez...

B-Noosh finally steps out of the car.

Leroy:
IT'S B-NOOSH!! B-NOOSH HAS ARRIVED!!

B-Noosh makes his way into the arena as the camera follows him. B-Noosh looks into the camera as he talks.

B-Noosh:
It's been months since my retirement, but it's time to make my return. A match against Steve Storme? That's the way to do it. A team with Wade? You know I had to jump on it. A one-off spectacular is what they call it, but I'd call it a one-sided beat-down instead. Teaming up a rising star in Wade Wilson with one of CGS' most decorated tag team champs and you know there's no way anybody stands a chance.

B-Noosh enters his lockerroom, sets down his bad, and begins to tape himself up.

B-Noosh:
It's time to bring my championship reigns back to CGS. Time to bring my speed, agility, and technical abilities back to CGS. To crush people, to submit people, to hurt people. And on the receiving end this time around, a Mr. Steve Storme and a Mrs. Kyle Evans.

Cameraman:
B-Noosh, he's actually a guy.

B-Noosh:
Oh...my mistake. I did find it weird that a girl would go by the name Kyle. I guess I just assumed that all the top male contenders were already on CGS. I wonder why they teamed up Stevie with some noob who hasn't even proven himself in the big leagues. I feel kind of bad taking this match, it's almost as if it's a handicap match, but a fight's a fight and that's what I'm going to bring tomorrow night.

B-Noosh signals for the cameraman to get out of his lockerroom and shows him to the door. The cameraman exist and before B-Noosh closses the door...

B-Noosh:
1-off match...1 night away...1 more tag battle...1 more beatdown...1 more win...here we go 1 more time...

[i]B-Noosh closses the door. The camera stays on the door for another couple seconds and fades to black.[i]

END RP
Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1