chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!

Go down 
+26
kydragon
cenaluva
Cenarules24
durtywhite
Soul Rider
traveler
CMHL_Is_Legend
ladymahogany
C-Makaveli
Ex-Mattitude Follower
steva
sara19810
stl311
TheWittyTwit
Mr. Tambourine Man
Yoda
Rattlesnake of Kings
NormaN
The Wicked One
Kritter
PhoebeCatesfan
TheWalkingDead
Straight-Edge Zach
Joshua.2009
steffiebaby140
babaganoosh
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 pm

traveler wrote:
Remember one thing CENA was NEVER BEATEN for his WWE title....He had to forfiet due to Injuries just like Edge and others have done

Actaully Cena did got beat for the WWE Title and that was againest Edge after the Elimintion Chamber match!Anyway I remember that Edge has the same injury a while ago,and he returned afer something like 8 months or something like that!Maybe Cena returned soon because his body healded faster then the body of Edge,because the body of Edge acted differently for the injury then Cena's body!Anyway,I thought that it was a huge surprise for the fans to see Cena back so soon,but I don't think it was wise to let him win the rumble,there were wrestlers that fought a lot more to earn the entry to the Rumble,and now Cena return at number 30 and win it all!I think that Triple H could turn heel,and said that Cena scrwed him from a title match at Wrestlemania,or either Triple H will win the Elimination Chamber!On Smackdown,if Triple H will not win the Elimintion chamber then I hope Taker will,because it should be great to see Edge Vs Undertaker-Streak Vs Title!I think that Batista will also be in the main event,so Smackdown will turn it to Triple Threat for the title!I don't know what will happen with Jeff or Rey but they will probably be in the Money In The Bank Match,and that should be cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:14 pm

WWEpatriotKane! wrote:
traveler wrote:
Remember one thing CENA was NEVER BEATEN for his WWE title....He had to forfiet due to Injuries just like Edge and others have done

Actaully Cena did got beat for the WWE Title and that was againest Edge after the Elimintion Chamber match!Anyway I remember that Edge has the same injury a while ago,and he returned afer something like 8 months or something like that!Maybe Cena returned soon because his body healded faster then the body of Edge,because the body of Edge acted differently for the injury then Cena's body!Anyway,I thought that it was a huge surprise for the fans to see Cena back so soon,but I don't think it was wise to let him win the rumble,there were wrestlers that fought a lot more to earn the entry to the Rumble,and now Cena return at number 30 and win it all!I think that Triple H could turn heel,and said that Cena scrwed him from a title match at Wrestlemania,or either Triple H will win the Elimination Chamber!On Smackdown,if Triple H will not win the Elimintion chamber then I hope Taker will,because it should be great to see Edge Vs Undertaker-Streak Vs Title!I think that Batista will also be in the main event,so Smackdown will turn it to Triple Threat for the title!I don't know what will happen with Jeff or Rey but they will probably be in the Money In The Bank Match,and that should be cool!

Cena Returned Quicker Because He Is Superman !

He Has super Powers
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
durtywhite
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
durtywhite

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:02 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Why won't anybody challenge the ECW champion. I think Cena should make history and challenge the ECW champion for a change, and in turn get the fuck off my tv screen!

Hell yea,I hate his gimmick also,i know i might be as white as he is but i guarantee he don't know how da hood is,i grew up in it so i pretty much hate him for his gimmick
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com
Cenarules24
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: finally john cena is back   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:50 pm

i am glad the best wrestler i think
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Hell Ya!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Im so very happy hes bck its been so long since i seen him wrestle. CGS Rules
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:23 pm

cenaluva wrote:
Im so very happy hes bck its been so long since i seen him wrestle.
Which is why we were all so happy before he came back and won the Rumble.

cenaluva wrote:
CGS Rules
Yes, yes it does.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:00 pm

I liked the spot with Triple H, Batista, and Cena were they did their taunts. Batista give both of them two thumbs down. Cena rebutted with saying that neither of them could see him and then Triple H just told them to suck it.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:20 pm

cenaluva wrote:
CGS Rules
babaganoosh wrote:
Yes, yes it does.

I have to agree. Wink
Back to top Go down
kydragon
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
kydragon

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:25 pm

I would had rather seen Hornswoggle win the Royal Rumble than Cena
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:27 pm

kydragon wrote:
I would had rather seen Hornswoggle win the Royal Rumble than Cena

I wouldn't go that far. At least Cena can be reasonably considered a competitor. At his size, I can't take Hornswoggle seriously as a Rumble participant.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:50 pm

ladymahogany wrote:

At his size, I can't take Hornswoggle seriously as a Rumble participant.
I can't take him seriously as a competitor at all, let alone a Rumble one.
Back to top Go down
kydragon
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
kydragon

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:55 pm

At least Hornswoggle won't actually get the DAMN title handed to him on a golden platter. Because silver sin't good enough for Cena
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:46 pm

kydragon wrote:
At least Hornswoggle won't actually get the DAMN title handed to him on a golden platter. Because silver sin't good enough for Cena

I don't understand these types of comments. Cena worked very hard to get where he is today. He spent a lot of time training, just like everybody else. He never did anything stupid to get him in trouble, or make the WWE look bad. When the WWE put the title on him, even though he clearly wasn't ready, he rose to the occasion and became one of the best workers today. He's worked a larger schedule than anyone these past three years.

How has he been handed anything? As far as I'm concerned, he earned it.
Back to top Go down
kydragon
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
kydragon

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:10 pm

He held the title longer than anyone and only had 5 MOVES:
1. FU
2. STF-U
3. 5 Knuckle Shuffle (Fist Drop)
4. Hip Toss
5. Leg Drop

plus he has a really crappy gimmick.

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:19 pm

kydragon wrote:
He held the title longer than anyone and only had 5 MOVES:
1. FU
2. STF-U
3. 5 Knuckle Shuffle (Fist Drop)
4. Hip Toss
5. Leg Drop

plus he has a really crappy gimmick.

I rest my case.

And Austin only had

1. Stunner
2. Stomp in the corner
3. Thesz Press
4. Spinebuster
5. Elbow Drop

and Hogan only had

1. Atomic Legdrop
2. Big Boot
3. Bearhug
4. Backrake
5. Body Slam

What's your point?
Back to top Go down
Kritter
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:24 pm

The moves argument is stupid. Cena has talent. He just doesn't deserve to win so much. Nobody deserves to win that much.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Admin wrote:
cenaluva wrote:
CGS Rules
babaganoosh wrote:
Yes, yes it does.

I have to agree. Wink
Yea....not so much...jk
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
kydragon
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
kydragon

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:41 pm

Kritter wrote:
The moves argument is stupid. Cena has talent. He just doesn't deserve to win so much. Nobody deserves to win that much.
finally someone agrees with me. He was only defeated like 3 or 4 times in 07
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:07 pm

kydragon wrote:
Kritter wrote:
finally someone agrees with me. He was only defeated like 3 or 4 times in 07
How many times you win does not depend on talent. It depends on the writers... Seriously do you know wrestling is predetermined.

And Cena has talent he just does not show it because he is booked to win matches like Hogan with 5 moves.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:11 pm

Kritter wrote:

This I can agree with. His character wouldn't suffer from losing every now and then, but he's 'the guy' and WWE's very protective of their top players.
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Hell Ya!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:44 pm

Cenas bck and better then ever.
Back to top Go down
Kritter
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:52 pm

cenaluva wrote:

Generally it requires more than one match to make such a claim.

I wasn't aware winning the Royal Rumble was like winning MITB. Cena has the power to change when his title match is?
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Kritter wrote:
cenaluva wrote:

Generally it requires more than one match to make such a claim.

I wasn't aware winning the Royal Rumble was like winning MITB. Cena has the power to change when his title match is?
Nah, he's just talking.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:04 am

OMG 7 funkin pages.

people say im paronoid but i believe vince is evil and cena is his pet and he wants us to get angry until we riot anyoine agree

No but seriously im may be turning of Current wwe seeming cena won the rumble
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:18 am

I woudn't mind Cena if he was in a nice mid card fued with someone but no he comes back and BOOM straight to the title picture.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:26 am

ladymahogany wrote:

Nah, he's just talking.
She. Don't try to make us guys seem less intelligent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next