chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!

Go down 
+26
kydragon
cenaluva
Cenarules24
durtywhite
Soul Rider
traveler
CMHL_Is_Legend
ladymahogany
C-Makaveli
Ex-Mattitude Follower
steva
sara19810
stl311
TheWittyTwit
Mr. Tambourine Man
Yoda
Rattlesnake of Kings
NormaN
The Wicked One
Kritter
PhoebeCatesfan
TheWalkingDead
Straight-Edge Zach
Joshua.2009
steffiebaby140
babaganoosh
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rattlesnake of Kings
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-18

GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:08 am

i hope they have rematch Triple H vs John Cena for going to WM 24 for Choose Any Champ to face to face (Champ).

do u think that going happen 2morrow on raw ???
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 am

HHH will be involved in the title match because the last person to get thrown out of the rumble pretty much always goes on to be in the title match. I see a Cena/Orton/HHH match.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:24 am

The Wicked One wrote:
HHH will be involved in the title match because the last person to get thrown out of the rumble pretty much always goes on to be in the title match. I see a Cena/Orton/HHH match.

Yeah I see that happening and I could also see Batista VS. Edge at WM because Batista was the last SD star in the Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:29 am

I don't know how wise it is to bring Cena back this early. I'm not his doctor, but I doubt he'll be 100% come Mania.

Other than that, I'm totally fine with this. John Cena is the top pro wrestler in North America, as far as I'm concerned. He's without a doubt the top draw. There's a great story here, with Cena coming back for his title. And the Summerslam match between Cena/Orton was one of the best matches of 2007.

I can't wait for Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Rattlesnake of Kings
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Rattlesnake of Kings

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:47 am

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
I don't know how wise it is to bring Cena back this early. I'm not his doctor, but I doubt he'll be 100% come Mania.

Other than that, I'm totally fine with this. John Cena is the top pro wrestler in North America, as far as I'm concerned. He's without a doubt the top draw. There's a great story here, with Cena coming back for his title. And the Summerslam match between Cena/Orton was one of the best matches of 2007.

I can't wait for Wrestlemania.

Cena is Worst Champ of 2007 Laughing
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:52 am

I think he's probably 100%, despite the lies they want to feed us. I just think that WWE wouldn't rush back their golden boy unless they knew he was fine.

But of course, if he isn't ready, he really doesn't have to actually really wrestle until WM. Just show up on Raw, cut some promos for 3 or 4 shows and he's got another month to recupperate.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:06 am

What would you do if he choose to go back to SmackDown and once again challenge Edge for the World Heavyweight Title? Could Cena become the World champion for the very first time in his career? That title has more glory then the WWE championship. I still hope to see a Jeff Hardy vs. John Cena match at WrestleMania though, why doesn't anyone want to see this match? Champion vs. Champion once again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:08 am

Joshua.2009 wrote:
whats one thing umagas done that he should get a push???

Have you seen him perform a Samoan Drop? The way he flips someone into the air, and immediately falls back and slams him down to the mat... I don't know, it's just cool to me.

If for no other reason, he runs fast for a fat guy.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:14 am

Well I'll give WWE props because they proved they can still surprise us. I just wish it wasn't Cena. LOL
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:33 am

Well whenever I see John Cena I am forever going to look at him as a lier. He lied, plain and simple. WWE probably told him to say that too. I like how they tricked us, but still they had to result to trickery just to give us a surprise. It just isn't the golden days of wrestling anymore.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:39 am

Bumi wrote:
What would you do if he choose to go back to SmackDown and once again challenge Edge for the World Heavyweight Title? Could Cena become the World champion for the very first time in his career? That title has more glory then the WWE championship. I still hope to see a Jeff Hardy vs. John Cena match at WrestleMania though, why doesn't anyone want to see this match? Champion vs. Champion once again.
With Jeff, he isn't the most technical wrestler, and he relies on spots most of the time to make a match memorable. So in between his spots, he needs someone to carry him a bit and Cena isn't the guy to do that. Cena can take punishment and sell fairly well, which is another mismatch right off the bat. You have 2 guys that need their opponents to be on offense most of the match, so then you're left with a huge void. Make it a triple threat match and it might not be that bad.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:51 am

Cena came back but I don't think he is 100%, he barely did any moves on The Game (that is normal) but I just think he is going to recover for a little bit. Its been 3-4 Months for a 6-8 Month injury 2 more months and he should be back to normal. I'm saying he cuts some promos and maybe does a push over match at No Way Out maybe against Kennedy or Hardy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Kritter
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 am

They'll probably put him in a tag match. Much less work required.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:27 am

"If Cena Wins, We Riot!"
~ECW One Night Stand Crowd Sign
Back to top Go down
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:34 am

let him credit!

John Cena going to WM 24! but you cant blame him and he wanted his belts backs whether who will taking anyone like WHC or WWE perhaps ECW but we have wait and see.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:46 am

Bumi wrote:
"If Cena Wins, We Riot!"
~ECW One Night Stand Crowd Sign
Cena takes the sign, shows it to the crowd challenging for a rioter...everybody sits still.
Back to top Go down
steva
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
steva

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Cena Returns   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:49 am

John Cena Returns, Wins WWE Royal Rumble
By Anna Elizabeth Anderson
Jan 28, 2008

John Cena returned from his torn pectoral muscle to win the WWE Royal Rumble at Madison Square Garden on Sunday night, solidifying Cena challenging Randy Orton for the WWE Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. Orton had defeated Jeff Hardy earlier in the evening in a solid but disappointing match, and Cena was not even scheduled to be in the Rumble.
John Cena Returns, Wins WWE Royal Rumble (Image: Wenn)
John Cena Returns, Wins WWE Royal Rumble (Image: Wenn)

In fact, WWE has sent out a disinformation campaign recently, with Cena even stating he was filming in New Orleans and hoped to break away from the new movie shoot just to make it to the Wrestlemania-eve Hall of Fame event.

But according to Wrestling News Desk.com, it was all a ruse. "This was one of those surprises within WWE that didn't leak out," commented Wrestling News Desk editor Matthew Cooper, "they were very careful to make sure people didn't even know Cena was in New York for the Rumble."

Cena, HHH, and Batista were the last three competitors left in the Rumble, which was an event slightly marred by WWE's usually-stellar production team still playing catch-up with HD technology. HHH eliminated Batista, and Cena, after several counters, eliminated HHH.

The challenger for the Smackdown Title will be decided next month in an Elimination Chamber match, with the sole survivor challenging Edge for that championship. The odds-on favorite? Undertaker, who will then put his Wrestlemania Undefeated Streak up against Edge's World Title in what will no doubt be a highly anticipated match at WWE's biggest event of the year.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:04 am

I'm pretty disapoited by Cena's return. I don't dislike him, I think he's good for WWE him, but I was enjoying seeing other guys like Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho in the main event slot. Now we all know the Cena will win his title match at WrestleMania and hold the title for months. At least Cena winning the Rumble was pretty suprising and Triple H didn't win. I think Cena should of returned on the post- Mania Raw to start a feud with the WWE Champion but no. Raw has just become incredibly predictable once more.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 am

Now You All No Im Not a Cena Fan , But The WWE Was Quite Smart With This. No One Was Expecting Him Back
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:46 am

PhoebeCatesfan wrote:
Alot of smarks are pissed off Cena is main eventing WrestleMania and he eliminated the beloved Triple H for the victory. I must say I am not glad that he is probally going to get the belt back. But I am happy that he is back, that was a shock moment, I wasn't expecting his music to hit.
I merged your comments with this thread because there was no need for a separate topic.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:08 am

i think Cena will challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:05 am

Razz I have to say Welcome back John....They sure kept that one a big suprise but knew you would return....I have been reading a lot of threads that say "Oh its to soon"....I really believe the Dr's wouldn't clear him if they didn't believe he could do it. I have read several threads where the Dr's and Trainer who have said John was making remarkable progress in his recovry..

John is such a Body Builder and power house I really don't feel that he would have walked out there if he didn't believe that he could do it...Raw has really needed him when he was gone...

Very Happy WELCOME BACK JOHN

It's always great to see a star make it back from injury
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:21 am

The big names won't challenge ECW champ because Oh lets see ECW is the C Brand and for the most of the part if they can't make it there they go out the door of the WWE....Most of the big names don't want to bother with it they think its demeaning....Thought you knew that one by now....

Cena has made appearances in all three brands when asked too and never gave it a second thought....Remember one thing CENA was NEVER BEATEN for his WWE title....He had to forfiet due to Injuries just like Edge and others have done......So get over it JOHN CENA beat the odds and made it back in even better time then first thought....

Cena will challenge who ever he choses too he won that because he won the royal rumble ....Personally I believe he will go after Randy to get back what is his.....

Randy isn't doing anything for the ratings which means he isn't putting people in the seats either...So why not just wait and see whats happening instead of getting a wound up and driving up your blood pressure
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:22 am

There's already a thread about his return, so merged the last two posts into this thread.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:00 pm

Well I think we can all assume over the next few Weeks Cena will pick his Championship Belt , Get beat down by the Champion leading up to No Way Out , Proberly go Against Triple H And Randy Orton whilst teaming Up With Batista , Keep getting his ass whipped until Mania and then would you no it , He over comes all odds and once again wins the Title and we have to wait for him to get injured again........

Oh joy ....
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 pm

traveler wrote:
Remember one thing CENA was NEVER BEATEN for his WWE title....He had to forfiet due to Injuries just like Edge and others have done

Actaully Cena did got beat for the WWE Title and that was againest Edge after the Elimintion Chamber match!Anyway I remember that Edge has the same injury a while ago,and he returned afer something like 8 months or something like that!Maybe Cena returned soon because his body healded faster then the body of Edge,because the body of Edge acted differently for the injury then Cena's body!Anyway,I thought that it was a huge surprise for the fans to see Cena back so soon,but I don't think it was wise to let him win the rumble,there were wrestlers that fought a lot more to earn the entry to the Rumble,and now Cena return at number 30 and win it all!I think that Triple H could turn heel,and said that Cena scrwed him from a title match at Wrestlemania,or either Triple H will win the Elimination Chamber!On Smackdown,if Triple H will not win the Elimintion chamber then I hope Taker will,because it should be great to see Edge Vs Undertaker-Streak Vs Title!I think that Batista will also be in the main event,so Smackdown will turn it to Triple Threat for the title!I don't know what will happen with Jeff or Rey but they will probably be in the Money In The Bank Match,and that should be cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!   GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GODDAMNIT CENA'S BACK!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next