chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble

Go down 
+9
Tory88
C-Makaveli
ivi
Chino
babaganoosh
cenaluva
ladymahogany
TheWalkingDead
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:11 pm

This week's edition of Raw did a strong 3.9 cable rating, a big jump from last week's 3.5. This is the best rating for a normal 2-hour RAW since April 2, 2007 - the day after last year's WrestleMania.

Hourly ratings were 4.05 and 3.69. The show opened with a 4.1 rating for the first quarter hour, the highest rated quarter hour of the broadcasst by far. It appears that curiosity from the Royal Rumble and John Cena's return helped the show grow almost half a ratings point better than last week's 3.5.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:20 pm

Yup John Cena, love him or hate him, is good for business. I am not surprised that ratings went up. I know I rushed back from work to see what was going to happen and a bunch of us were talking about Raw together in the chatbox while it was live. Some people really like him and others don't, but we all seem to be talking about him!
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:43 pm

wow it cajn only go up frm here.Since Cena returned.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:08 pm

I am proud to say I was not one of those people who crawled back to WWE because Cena returned.
Back to top Go down
Chino
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
Chino

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:19 pm

thats good.
i mean hes great for the business
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:20 pm

So about this Rating crap,I think the 4.1 went for all of the others instead of Cena friend,coz as me as any of the people didnt have a cloody clue to knows about Cenas come back!!!Than how was the rate when Cena was on before???I thing the 3.5 wasnt that usuall,when Orton took the empire that started from 2.8 or sometin????So what for Cena a big smile...than just relax,and you know what he can keep the 0.4 and the other 3.0 or 3.7for all of the others great and exciting job!!!And for the writers also!!!So i am not swooning coz of him at all!!!! drunken study tongue
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:27 pm

Actually the Admin missed a little bit off the end of that ratings story. Yes the Raw ratings boosted at the beginning of the show but the declined to their normal state during the show. So Superman really didnt help that much with the ratings
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:46 pm

Callumomac wrote:
Actually the Admin missed a little bit off the end of that ratings story. Yes the Raw ratings boosted at the beginning of the show but the declined to their normal state during the show. So Superman really didnt help that much with the ratings
Well people tuned in for the part that Cena was in...sounds like he helped the ratings to me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:27 am

Kind of expected,Cena is huge with the kiddies.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:15 am

Lets face it, no other superstar is as controversial with us: the fans, as Cena. You either love him or you hate him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:31 pm

thats true,for example poor Britney who a lot likes and hate,and feel sorry,and anyway she is on the first page of all of the Magazines!!!so I agreed...but that doesnt mean i wanna see him in every single show in the same situation!!!Britney at list shows sometin new sometimes!.Am I too cold????Stone Cold?of course!!!
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:55 am

There is already a rumor on Wrestleview that Cena will take Randy out at no way out and then will be Cena vs HHH at Wrestlemania....Of course if its true. Then we know who will win the Chamber as well. HHH has to get there to Mania....I don't know so many different stuff running around makes me wonder if they spread all this crap intentionally
Back to top Go down
Jeffz_Girl
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Female Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:07 am

I don't really care for Cena as much as the next person does but he is really great for the businuss. He put the ratings back up and he did that single handedly. I don't like Cena but I don't hate him. He really helps the WWE right now.
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:50 pm

yeee yeee yeee......helps for the rates,but not for me.....so rates??I dont care I am in the rates even without him and with him!!!
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:27 am

It was bound to happen, those that love him, tune in to see him, and those who hate him are still gonna tune into see him aswell, even if it is with hope that he'll get his ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:03 pm

kick it, kick, kick it!!!!(:
Back to top Go down
anniehavok
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
anniehavok

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:04 am

not a huge fan of John Cena he should of just rested up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble   RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAW Rating Jumps After Cena's Return At The Royal Rumble
Page 1 of 1