chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors   Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:40 pm

There has been talk of a "Celebrity Battle Royal" taking place at WrestleMania. The idea has been discussed off and on the past few weeks. The only potential name at the moment is Kevin Federline.

Just like last year, this year's Money in the Bank match will feature eight competitors.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors   Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:59 pm

I don't need to see a celeb battle royale, won't add anything. No surprise K-Fed is in there, just hope they won't be bringing back Drew Carey...
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors   Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:04 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
I don't need to see a celeb battle royale, won't add anything. No surprise K-Fed is in there, just hope they won't be bringing back Drew Carey...

I'm with you. I'd rather see the time go to fresh, young talent. Also, I'm pretty sure Drew Carey was a one-time thing for Drew to promote a pay-per-view show he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors   Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:01 pm

A celebrity battle royal would suck. Not only would I have no interest in the competitors, there would be no pro wrestlers to carry the match.

Eight again? Aww, eight is too many. You can't follow the action as well but it will be a great match. MITB's always are.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors   Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:57 pm

As long as K-Fed is involved I'm game.

I can't fucking wait for Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors   Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Battle Royal?,MITB Competitors
Page 1 of 1