chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use   The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:17 pm

The Rock was in the U.K. this week promoting the film release of The Game Plan, and The Sun conducted an interview with him, He talks about his ex-wife, fatherhood, politics, Chris Benoit, and steroid use. Regarding steroid use, he said, "But in terms of rampant steroid use, they're taking the appropriate steps to implement much stricter policies. An epidemic started and they had to act. We need to have a zero tolerance policy in place. We have a great responsibility as athletes, actors and celebrities to children, because we are very influential. You know the outcome of the matches, it's a scripted television show. What I tell guys interested in getting into wrestling is you need to find a way to connect with the live audience. And you don't do that through your biceps." Rock said he avoided using steroids when he was wrestling. "I never felt I needed to do that. I never wanted to be the biggest guy. I wanted to be the most entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use   The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:44 pm

How about we test The Rock for a good agent.

His films suck these days.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use   The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Well that was some nice words for the Rock.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use   The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:57 pm

Rock has already stated that he never saw the need to mess with Steroids....I totally agree that they should have a zero tolerance to steroids...Do your homework and find out what that darn stuff will due to you....

As long as Vince has the attraction to the big guys I doubt it will happen but just think we might see some actual wrestling instead of Smash matches all the time....and the others might get a chance
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use   The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:57 pm

the rock probably did steroids to.just take a drug test every month or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use   The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock Says Their Should Be Zero Tolerance For Steroid Use
Page 1 of 1