chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed

Go down 
+3
Sykesy
Ex-Mattitude Follower
TheWalkingDead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed   Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:31 pm

In an interview with The Miami Herald this week, Ric Flair revealed that Triple H will be the man to induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame next Saturday night. Flair also discussed his son Reid training at WWE developmental and his upcoming match with Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed   Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:38 pm

Sucky choice there. Arn Anderson or Ricky Steamboat would be much better choices to induct Naitch into the Hall of Fame. Oh well, I'm just pleased that it's happening. No one else deserves to be inducted more.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed   Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:50 pm

You have to be kidding me HHH. This sucks big time.

HHH has worked with ric for only 5 or so years, Arn anderson started in the bloody 80's. This is a poor desicision due to the fact that once again we will not be bringing up archives of legends and we will just be using casual wrestlers. Kids wont ever know who soem guys are due to this which sucks cause all they know or late nineties-2000's
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed   Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:23 am

I would have prefered Arn to do it .... or maybe even Vince.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed   Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:29 am

Would have rather seen Arn Anderson do it ...but HHH is okay too....Triple H friended Rick Flair when he first came to the WWE...When Rick didn't really know what he wanted to do and gave Rick the boost to get going again....I'm sure HHH will have some funny tales from there days on the road again.... It will be okay just the same...
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed   Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:43 pm

I would've liked to have seen Dusty Rhodes do it, had Dusty not been already slated to induct The Brisco Brothers.
Back to top Go down
boza
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
boza

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed   Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:33 pm

hh gets everywhere hs so annoyin
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed   Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:07 pm

According to JR column....The deicision to induct Flair was made by Rick Flair himself....I think I might have chose Arn Anderson or atleast one of the original Horsemen... Laughing but unfortunatly that was Ricks own choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed   Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ric Flair's Hall Of Fame Inductor Revealed
Page 1 of 1