chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again

Go down 
+3
tnalockdownfan
Axl
TheWalkingDead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Empty
PostSubject: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Back surgeons of SmackDown Diva Torrie Wilson are telling her to never set foot in a wrestling ring again unless she wants to be healthy in later years. She wrote on her MySpace page in a blog posted earlier today: "I have been told by 2 back surgeons that I should never set foot in a wrestling ring again if I want to be moving around in a few years on my own. Pretty depressing if you ask me." She also added, "My health is doing ok as far as back problems. I must say there are days that I wake up and ask myself why the heck I put my body through what I did the last few years but it's all worth it. I can never trade all of the awesome experiences that I have had in the WWE and of course all of the great life long friends that I have made along the way." Torrie also talks about WrestleMania weekend, heading over to Japan to do promotional work for WWE, staying home after being on the road practically every week for the past seven years.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:38 am

That is very sad. Torrie has been my favorite Diva for years. Not a great wrestler, but a great Diva.

I really hope the WWE keep her around in a manager's role or something like that. Maybe they could give her something to do, to act more, to stretch her character. I'd like to see it.

Here's to the WWE keeping her around.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:54 am

Who knows?

Maybe Torrie might do like some other wrestlers do, wait for a longtime in order for them to get back in the ring!

But yeah, she does need to take it easy on herself or maybe she can do some yoga, that would help her!
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:16 am

She can still be a manager or something.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:56 am

She could never wrestle well anyway! All my best to her and I hope her back heals up, but I don't think she would be a big loss to the wrestling industry. Sure, you could keep her on as a manager, but I doubt it'd be much good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:55 am

Maybe they will find a posititon for Tory she would fit right into Promoting for the company etc....Hey they found a slot for Chris Norwiski and when he first came in he was what they call a walk in...

He didn't win the contest for that show but kept on calling and finally got with Vince and last I heard he is still there even tho with his problems he is still there...
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:11 am

Well just to let you all know:

Torrie Wilson's Contract with the WWE expires sometimes either late next year or in early 2010!
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:51 pm

Torrie could never wrestle in the first place. So I don't see her rehabilitating her back for years, like HBK did.

Torrie will probably just settle into a role of manager or perminate eye candy.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Well I am a Torrie Wilson fan since WCW and she was getting good back then on SD!

But ever since Candice, Maria, Ashley and Kelly Kelly came, that was when the Women's Division has gotten BAD!

That's why I like TNA's Women's Division BETTER than the WWE's!

and plus, most people did not like the Timbaland Music Video with Torrie, Ashley, Extreme Expose and Maryse!

I guess most people are not Rap Fans!
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:48 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Well I am a Torrie Wilson fan since WCW and she was getting good back then on SD!

But ever since Candice, Maria, Ashley and Kelly Kelly came, that was when the Women's Division has gotten BAD!

That's why I like TNA's Women's Division BETTER than the WWE's!

and plus, most people did not like the Timbaland Music Video with Torrie, Ashley, Extreme Expose and Maryse!

I guess most people are not Rap Fans!

Timbaland is another 'overexposed' and downright streamlined producer, that works with everybody and their mother.

So many people work with him, yet most outside the business don't respect him at all. I about choked when I heard my boy Chris Cornell (Soundgarden, Audioslave) was going to collaborate with him.

Puke.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:50 pm

Scott Storch = the shit Very Happy Canadian power!

Um...despite him looking like just another skinny white boy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again   WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Diva Told To Never Enter Ring Again
Page 1 of 1