chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My momma always told me to be nice.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

My momma always told me to be nice. Empty
PostSubject: My momma always told me to be nice.   My momma always told me to be nice. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 am

Segment One---Walking down the streets of Los Angeles---
My momma always told me to be nice. 1460367055_l
^Her Look is the picture^

"Slithering towards the dream,Allunfected with the same disease,Awaiting your flesh to be cloaked in sliver.As the fatrats grovel,Ready to steal your innocence and exploit your soul.Desparation while others search for A hopeless god to save them.For ever four,there will be 100,000 fallen.Drowning in a cesspool of awareness,That they have failed,This city full of plastic Angels will Seduce you....Welcome to Los Angeles!

-*Maxie*-
As I walk down the streets of Los Angeles I see fake ass bitches with their fake boobs,fake lips,fake foreheads,fake noses FAKE EVERYTHING! Acting is all about honesty.If you can fake that,you've got it made like most of these fake bitches do.

"She laughs fake people everywhere you go theres always a fake ass bitch or dude trying to get the best of you but not me not Maxie Starr maybe these other inconsiderate people let me tell these people a short little story about Fake it until you make here it goes"

-*Maxie*-
"Fake it until you make it" isn't about putting on an act out of fear;it is about gaving the courage and persevrance to practice new,uncomfortable,yet empowering behaviors that are self-respectful and self-loving with the intention of becoming the person we want to be."Faking it"in this way take tremendous detrmination because we're streching beyond our comfort zone thoughts and behaviors that have kept us safe but confined.This kind of change requires an act of faith--often of leaping variety.

"Taking a deep breath maxie countines walking down the streets of Los Anegels moving her hair out of her face she stops infront of a store.

-*Maxie*-
If we act out of fear,"Fake it till you make it" becomes just another excuse for being unauthentic.Based on an intention to be our self,however,this same behavior will help us awaken.
"She walks into the building the sign reads"FORBIDDEN".

Segment Two---Pretending to be something your not-/Talk about Weird?

"Now inside the building Maxie walks behind a changing area.Smirking

-*Maxie*-
I truly am a motherfucking rockstar!!

"She walks over to where a guy is standing goes down on one knee smiles so the photographer can take the photo of her in her rockstar clothing showing shes not faking being a rockstar.

-*Maxie*-
Fucking posers,You think the way you live is okay?You think posin will save the day,You think we don't see that you're running--Ha-Ha Better call your boys cause i'm coming...You can't be me i'm a rockstar See I turly am a rockstar and I don't give a fuck,for years music use to be my number one but now wrestling is my top priority,Hell I even get to hang out with my best friend everyday now not everyone can do that right?

"Maxie,stands there with a slight smile across her face,Hmm,Miss Lovelacebe tripping about my style--Please ain't none of these hoes have nothing on me,I got the looks,I got the skill to rock the mic,I got the ability to kick ass,Hell even the guys have nothing on me,Man I really should stop this you know "SHUT UP STUPID VOICES"

-Interviewer-
Miss. Starr?,Hello do you have A moment?To talk about the match?

"Maxie,Laughs at the women---Wow this chick had some nerve to come here now didn't she Hell lets see what she has to say.

-*Maxie*-
About the match what it about?--Alright let me break it down like this for you sweetheart,There will be four other females in that ring and only one of us will get our hand rasied in the end now it could be me hell it could be anyone of us with so much talent in one ring it could go either way.

--Interviewer--
Let me stop you right there.Maxie!

"Seriously this bitch!She wanted this interview and now she wants me to stop?WTF is her problem Hmm...

-*Maxie*-
No listen,Here dumb bimbo you want this interview with me and i'm basically giving you my damn thoughts and you tell me to stop?WTF bimbo too much hairspary in went to your head?

--Interviewer--
Well,No I just wanted to ask you other things besides about the match.

"Maxie Looks at the women taking a drink of water--She then spits it in the womens face.Brushing the front of her shirt off after she hold her hand up to the women

-*Maxie Starr*-
Now get to stepping bimbo I don't need you to interview me,I can just say it without your pathetic bimbo ass now get out!!

"The interviewer wipes her eyes and walks aways from the secne

-*Maxie Starr*-
Damn,She looked like a damn ratcoon didn't she?Alexia Lovelace! Get this through that pretty little head of yours,You see those twins Roxy and Angel nobody gives a damn about them,people are walking around saying this now"Roxy and Angel who" Turth be told Lovelace they were fake ass bitches I'm as real as it gets! So go ahead treat me like i'm one those hoes but unlike them that just let you talk trash about them I won't I'll knock your pretty little bimbo ass out.

"She stand up,Moving her blonde hair with red highlights out of her face,She smiles

-*Maxie Starr*-
Now,Now people just because me and Samantha are friend doesn't mean I won't hesitate to knock her ass out By the way Xtreme Couture 4 life bitch!Me and Samantha has always been on the same side of the ring we stood together always had eachothers backs but this time we stand aparts we stand divided as to solo wrestlers this time.But you see me and her we will always wear Couture and everyone else will always wear shattered dreams.

"Looking at her wirst bands--recalling what lovelace said she walks around the room--Damn if this chick only knew the writing on my hands is true i'm A lunatik sometimes but most of the time what comes out of my lovely mouth its the damn voices in my head.

-*Maxie Starr*-

Let's not forget about Leyla the womens champion I seen your match with Aesha you beat her only because of Chris Brown?Hell you could've beaten her either way in my book with that I'll say your a great champion and but not for long wait until you step into the ring with me sweetheart..And with that Maxie must bounce on out of here.

END RP.
Back to top Go down

My momma always told me to be nice.
Page 1 of 1