chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King of the Ring Preview....

Go down 
+11
Zippy The Quick
Concrete Jesus
tnalockdownfan
wwefan024
Axl
Jeff 4ever
Tory88
jacob123372
babaganoosh
traveler
stl311
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

King of the Ring Preview.... Empty
PostSubject: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:17 am

I don't know about anyone else but I have always loved King of the Ring. It is a milestone that means so much. Past winners include everyone from Austin to HHH to Edge to King Booker. Hell even Kurt Angle won it once. This year's field looks more impressive then ever as the top stars in the WWE go for the glory of King of the Ring! Here is how I see it.

King of the Ring Preview.... KOTR

King of the Ring Participants

Chris Jericho
Umaga
Shawn Michaels
CM Punk
Batista
Big Show
Triple H
MVP

Surprise of the King of the Ring- The Big Show. The man has the size and power, but that means nothing. Ask Mayweather.

Flop of the King of the Ring- Jericho. This IC champion may of let his mouth overload his ass, after him taking shots at HBK I'm sure someone will want to take off his head.

King of the Ring Finals- CM Punk vs MVP, both men are rising young stars, and neither of them have a huge feud going right now.

Your King Is- MVP. CM Punk has already been a Heavyweight Champion and Mr. Money In The Bank, MVP is gonna be King Montel!!!

King of the Ring Preview.... MontelVontaviousPorter61
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:04 am

Where is Kennedy I would have thought he would have been in the middle of it...It likely will be MVP but would be just as happy if CM Punk came out on top...

I am getting very bored of MVP "I'm better then you" stuff....If he gets that King of the Ring thing we will never hear the end of it...
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:21 am

traveler wrote:
Where is Kennedy I would have thought he would have been in the middle of it...It likely will be MVP but would be just as happy if CM Punk came out on top...

I am getting very bored of MVP "I'm better then you" stuff....If he gets that King of the Ring thing we will never hear the end of it...

Well the winner is expected to take over the King Gimmick that King Booker had. And Kennedy and Batista are both in the dog house right now for missing an overseas show.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:37 am

I think they should've chosen people who need the pushes and reputation more. I mean guys like HHH and HBK in a tournament meant to propel people's careers, something isn't right.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:40 am

babaganoosh wrote:
I think they should've chosen people who need the pushes and reputation more. I mean guys like HHH and HBK in a tournament meant to propel people's careers, something isn't right.

Yes but HHH is the King of Kings, so he could win it...

but MVP should win.
Back to top Go down
jacob123372
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
jacob123372

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:15 pm

KING JERICHCO
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:22 pm

jacob123372 wrote:
KING JERICHCO

I'd rather have more insight than just two words in all caps. Besides which, I doubt jericho will win. At least I hope not, i can't imagine him pulling off the King gimmick well, although it would be a good excuse to turn him heel. Very Happy

And your signature: I know you may mean well, but it is actually offensive to suggest Heyman may have used that had grammar and spellin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Jeff 4ever
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Jeff 4ever

Male Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:25 pm

HHH- King of Kings and King of the ring!

Sounds good doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:18 pm

There are rumors that this list is NOT confirmed, and that before next week, both Finlay & Kennedy will be added to the match.

If that's the case - no doubt in my mind that Kennedy wins. He's the only guy that would benefit from a KOTR win.
Back to top Go down
wwefan024
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:13 am

Jeff 4ever wrote:
HHH- King of Kings and King of the ring!

Sounds good doesn't it?
youre right, i also think HHH is gonna win
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:21 am

I'm gonna have to go with either Kennedy if he's added to the match or go with CM Punk!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:31 pm

I wonder how the KOTR will be used this time. In the past, it was used to launch undercard guys. Guys like Austin, HHH, and other went on to become top card stars. The last one however went to Booker T and was the begining of one of the most brutal gimmicks ever. It wasn't so much King Booker, though that was annoying, but Sharmell yelling all hale King Booker when he came to the ring.
If I had it my way, I would have Kennedy in the final match with CM Punk and I would be happy with either winner.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:37 pm

Well just so you know:

THe King Booker and Queen Sharmell gimmick was actually the idea of Michael "P.S." Hayes!

Just like the Jillian Hall singing gimmick was the idea of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon Levesque!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:06 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Well just so you know:

THe King Booker and Queen Sharmell gimmick was actually the idea of Michael "P.S." Hayes!

Just like the Jillian Hall singing gimmick was the idea of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon Levesque!

That is fine..I was suppose to hate King Booker and I did....and as far the singing thing, it is meant to get a negative reaction and it does so there you go, but none of that has to do with Booker T, a former WCW champ, getting th KOTR title when it was usaully given to up and coming guys. That shows you how the WWE lost respect for Booker T as you said the other day. Rolling Eyes Booker T had a huge push the year before he ask for his release after violating the Wellness Policy and not wanting to serve his 60 suspension. In May of 06 he was KOTR when Lashley was the young guy "needing" the title. I am not saying he should have been the KOTR, but that is how the KOTR worked before. By the way TNA guy, what would you think of Lahley in TNA? Did you bash him when he was in WWE? and will you love it if he comes to TNA? Anyway, back to Booker T. Booker T became World Champ in July at the same PPV that Batista made his return. Batista of course would eventaully get the title back at Survivor Series, but the WWE disrespected Booker so fuckin much, they gave him the World title and the SD focus feud for 4 months. Booker then went to Raw. Raw is considered the A show by a lot of the guys and Booker T was sooooo disrespected. he went to the flagship broadcast of the WWE. Sure, he did lose to HHH on HHH's return, but he was in a major Raw storyline leading up to that. Booker would have been just fine in the WWE if he didn't fail a drug test and refuse to serve his suspension...Booker T screwed Booker T. TNA guy and all TNA fans would mark out at any top WWE guy coming to TNA. If TNA was important enough to get Jericho, he would have marked out. If TNA gets Lashley, he will mark out. TNA guy will hate on WWE and mark out for TNA, but that is fine really. He is a TNA fan and that is what fans do, but I don't think that he will admit it and that is my problem. I will tell you right now that I will mark out once HHH gets the title back. I am not going to hide from it, I won't back track, and I am not ashmed of it. I am a WWE mark. I don't love everthing they do like that fuck Obama/Hillary thing. but I am a WWE mark and I admit that...
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:29 pm

I disagree!

Booker T. said that he liked being on SD!, but when he was on RAW, he didn't like it b/c of the politics!

Well I like Bobby Lashley and I think that he has potential, but the way that he was treated, it's no WONDER why the WWE is TERRIBLE!

and also, Lashley and Konnan was saying that Vince McMahon is a racist!

I mean, when Lashley went to ECW and won the World Title, the only reason he went to ECW is b/c he didn't like Batista and he was upset that Batista won the World Title!

When Vince McMahon took it from Lashley, he turned it into Dog Mess!

and BTW, most people call Vince McMahon and Triple H Racists!

Saying that Vince McMahon is a racist towrds African-Americans, Latin Americans and not to mention, he's a sexist towards women!

I mean, why do you think Victoria has not held a Women's Title in 4 years?

and besides, they didn't handle it well!

Oh, and TNA started doing a drug test earlier this year and when they do, we'll see whos's doing what!

I don't blame Booker T. and Bobby Lashley for quitting the WWE, b/c when they were on RAW, they didn't get the respect that they deserve!

You may not be a Booker T. fan, I don't know, but I do respect Booker T., Jeff Hardy and even Kurt Angle!

Even though, they make mistakes, I'm still fans of them!

I've been a fan of Booker T. ever since WCW!

Oh, and about Jericho, the reason he went back to the WWE is very simple:

MO' MONEY!

and plus, Paul Heyman wanted to make Bobby Lashley a heel, but Vince McMahon was aginst that idea!

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Well I'm going with CM Punk to win the King of the Ring!
Back to top Go down
Zippy The Quick
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
Zippy The Quick

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:17 am

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Well I'm going with CM Punk to win the King of the Ring!

That would be interesting....King Money in the Bank: CM Punk!!!
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:21 am

Yes indeed it will!
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:32 pm

I kinda want MVP to win it, we know he will lose the title at Backlash.

But he has a that thing for a year now. Anyways, King Montel The World Heavyweight Champion!!!!!

sounds kickass....
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:52 pm

what i think i like Kennedy,i i would love to see him to get some credit,he just dissapierd now,he IS a carachter,but as a king I am saying Mvp,is the best ......He is a real selfish and egoist coolish King material,if we like it or not he could wear the crown....(:
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:48 pm

ivi wrote:
what i think i like Kennedy,i i would love to see him to get some credit,he just dissapierd now,he IS a carachter,but as a king I am saying Mvp,is the best ......He is a real selfish and egoist coolish King material,if we like it or not he could wear the crown....(:

Kennedy is working on the movie Behind Enemy Lines 3, that is where he is right now.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:45 pm

CM Punk I think is my favorite right now....tho I would like to see Kennedy get into it...I'm just not into MVP maybe its his line of "Im better then you getting pretty old" New routine would be better...There keeping the list of potentials so close to the vest will probably shove the ratings up atleast to see who is in the contenders for it....
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:10 pm

I agree, I cannot STAND MVP!

I mean, he needs to lost that hip hop gimmick and plus, people keep calling him a Power Ranger and his Entrance is WAY TOO Cheesy!
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:24 pm

pooower raner.......poooower ranger....(:all right I respect yours,maybe he is not the whipcream on the torte yet,but at list he has the Face too,not same as Festus,but he really can act and tell and yell......but i see what you mean ,a bit somthin missing,maybe a crown??teasing....we will see,I am fine with Kennnnedy too,somehow CM punk is not really my guy,but at list with his hair he would be good on a painting....(:so Mvp or Kennedy...to me.... but who cares about me... bounce hi hi hiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:16 am

I doubt Punk will win it - he allready has the MITB push.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Preview....   King of the Ring Preview.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Ring Preview....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next