chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08 Empty
PostSubject: Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08   Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Hey guys, check this out:

Former WWE star Andrew "Test" Martin has posted a follow up on his blog last week ranting about the developmental wrestlers of WWE. He names the "2 out 90" wrestlers that actually have a chance in WWE. He has since taken this blog down in favor of one about his positive experience at an indy show last week. Here is his second blog regarding WWE developmental:

"First off, I always have a good laugh at how things are taken out of context by the internet sites. Yes I said FCW has 90 guys under contract 85% of them know nothing about wrestling. Anyone who has made i in tis business has loved wrestling since they were kids. I also said as far as I saw 2 guys were ready to be called up...Ted dibiase jr and Nick Nemeth. these guys should be watching tapes of stars like Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Barry Windam, Scott Hall. I know when I was training I wasn't getting paid to do so but I still found time to train 6 hours a day work a job and go to the gym, all while sleeping on a childrens mattress on a concrete floor. Maybe these guys should be more concerned with learning how to wrestle instead of going to ocak bars and dropping the line I wrestle for the WWE in hopes to pick up some tail for the night. Why don't you try staying in and watching tapes that way you won't end up getting dui..take it from someone who knows. I don't care if this pisses people off, I never have, it's not like I'm looking to get my job back. I have other things to do with my life that don't include destroying my body. FCW has great trainers but instead of grabbing ex football players, bodybuilders, why not check out the indies where guys have been working for years. It's not like the fans can't see right thru a crapty worker. Does the name Braccus bring up any memories?"

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08   Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Test should go have another beer, because no one care what he says anymore...
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08   Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:16 pm

Wait a minute here, wasn't Test on steroids and that's why he got suspended and eventually fired? And he's telling WWE to stop getting the bodybuilder type guys.

This is another guy who even though he preaches all this hard-work and watching tapes to get better, was never seen as anything more than a mid-carder.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08   Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:18 pm

I never cared for Test, especially when he was in the WWE.

He also said alot of bad things about women in Pro Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08   Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:50 am

Test was juiced and that is why he got fired twice...He was canned and then wrestled in Japan....Then WWE gave him another chance and a good push in ECW, but he was juiced again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08   Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Rants yet again on the WWE 5/5/08
Page 1 of 1