chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin Nash interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Kevin Nash interview Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash interview   Kevin Nash interview Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Source: TheSun.co.uk

Quote :
Kevin Nash was interviewed by the UK Sun today.
Whether he'd return to WWE: "I think it’s more important for the industry for there to be a viable No2, for TNA to be as competitive as possible. And that’s why I enjoy being here. We’ve already turned so many corners. We are definitely on the map now."

The TNA Product: "We’re getting a head of steam, Joe’s going to hopefully take us to the next level and then we’re going to have so many great guys behind him. Whether he stays face or turns heel, whatever he does, we’ve got enough seasoned guys to feed him for a year and have some really good main event matches. The girls have got their thing going right now and they are amazing too. Then I think we need to bring the X Division back up and make it more of a centerpiece. Maybe every three PPVs, the X Division should be the main event. We need to have more of those matches AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels do, because they match that in the WWE. They don’t have the ability and they don’t have the athletes. Then get the tag thing going. People love to watch tag matches. Get some really strong, solidified teams that fight back and forth, make that belt mean something. Old school. This thing is going to continue to grow, and continue to grow, and sooner or later we’re going to move to Mondays and go head to head against the WWE."

Can Samoa Joe "carry the ball" as TNA champion?: "Yeah. But the thing is, being in that position myself, it takes a while for the fans to build that love affair with you as champion. They’re in love with you as the underdog, but once you take that next step and become the champion all of a sudden the perspective is different. A lot of times you’ll get an initial pop but then there’ll be a bit of a lull. But it just takes fans time to adjust. And as a company, if you make that decision you have to stick with it."

TNA vs. WCW: "I have two bosses – Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett. Jeff creatively, Dixie more on the business side. With creative, in WWE, people would always go back and forth about something and finally someone would say: “You know what, let’s just go talk to Vince. I’m tired of talking to a horse’s ass. Vince what do you want?” Vince would make a decision and it would get done. And in TNA, it’s like that with Jeff. Anytime there’s infighting just grab Jeff and say: “What do you want? Tell these guys what you want.” On the business side, you’d ask: “Dixie what do you want done here? You want that? Fine, that’s done.” The problem with WCW was you had Eric Bischoff running operations, but then you had Brad Siegel, Dr Schiller, all these guys. As soon as it got hot, everybody from TNT wanted to get their hands on it."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article1142300.ece

I have been saying this since I started posting here
Quote :
Then I think we need to bring the X Division back up and make it more of a centerpiece. Maybe every three PPVs, the X Division should be the main event. We need to have more of those matches AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels do, because they match that in the WWE.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash interview
Page 1 of 1