chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting   Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Last night at Bound For Glory, we saw the seeds planed for Kevin Nash's return to the ring. It was finally revealed why Nash has been hanging around Kurt Angle so much in recent months - Nash said he misses the main events and being around Kurt is the closest he'll ever get to headlining a show again. During the main event, Nash got into the ring and helped Angle rough up Sting. It was the most in-ring activity Nash has had in a long time. Nash is currently negotiating a new contract with TNA that will pay him more money to return to the ring. There are plans to have Nash wrestle new TNA Champion Sting and eventually Kurt Angle, who he is now aligned with.
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting   Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:32 am

I hope he comes back, I like the way he wrestles and plus his powerbombs are greaat!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting   Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:53 pm

I would love to see him wrestle again only if he will be in a good shape,but I heard he was getting back to shape,so I would like to see him wrestle again,plus I get to love him he is jewish Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting   Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:59 pm

WWEpatriotKane! wrote:
I would love to see him wrestle again only if he will be in a good shape,but I heard he was getting back to shape,so I would like to see him wrestle again,plus I get to love him he is jewish Laughing

i cant believe my ignorance Shocked i didn't know he was jewish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting   Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:42 am

joelider wrote:
WWEpatriotKane! wrote:

i cant believe my ignorance Shocked i didn't know he was jewish.

Well you know now,Randy Savage and Kane and Raven and Goldberg are also jewish,and I'm not sure but I think that Sting is a part jewish,too but again I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting   Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:55 am

I thought it was 2007 not 1997...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting   Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 12:04 am

same here but i could be a good way to retire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting   Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash To Wrestle Sting
Page 1 of 1