chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Raw and SD live

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE Raw and SD live Empty
PostSubject: WWE Raw and SD live   WWE Raw and SD live Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:59 pm

I have had the chance to see both Raw and SD tapings and live events and I was wondering if anyone else has....Tell us about what you remember, matches, feuds and such. I will get it started, but I am not going to do them all at once because I have been around 10 times or more.
I will start with the very first time, a live Raw in July of 1999. It was at the peak of the Austin Era/Attitude Era and it was awesome. The pop for Austin was so loud, both times he came to the ring, it was indescribable...This night on Raw, Taker and Austin signed the contract for their First Blood match at Fully Loaded. Austin was jumped by Taker and Taker signed the contract in Austin blood. It was an awesome night and I haven't forgotten it.
The first time I went to see a live SD taping was just a few months later, in Sept. I think. Austin defended the WWE title against Val Venus and HHH came to the ring after the match...HHH and Austin brawled for 10 minutes after SD went off the air and Austin eventually left HHH in the ring after a Stunner. I think that The Rock and Sock Connection had a match and Mankind refused to tag in because he thought The Rock threw away the signed copy of his book that he gave the Rock...
I have a lot more but I am going to wait till later...
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw and SD live   WWE Raw and SD live Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:41 pm

i just went two weeks ago, it was pretty sweet. They had a dark match that had umaga, orton, jbl vs. Dx, and cena....in a cage. it was awesome, I also went last oct, to smackdown. then wresltmania 23. then two more smackdowns
Back to top Go down
jacob123372
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
jacob123372

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw and SD live   WWE Raw and SD live Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:43 pm

couple of years ago i got a chance to see a smackdown/velocity tv taping
it was a great show
i saw it during the time when jbl and taker were feuding
i also got a chance to see eddie before he died
it was a great show

velocity sucked : :shit sign:
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw and SD live   WWE Raw and SD live Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:39 pm

I have never had a chance to see Raw or Smackdown live. But I have had a chance to see the old ECW live when Masato Tanaka took on Mike Awesome. That was hella sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw and SD live   WWE Raw and SD live Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:52 pm

In Canada, we don't even get Raw televised live and quite frankly, I don't care much Very Happy I don't feel like paying money to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw and SD live   WWE Raw and SD live Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:18 pm

Like I said, I have been to see them a bunch and there is nothing I would rather do...
In May of 2000, I went to see Judgment Day live. That night Taker returned as the American Badass and that was awesome...HHH wrestled The Rock in an Iron Man match w/HBK as the special ref...At the end, all hell broke losse and then all of a sudden the JD video bumper played on the Tron, the thing with the little girls praying. Anyway, the lights went down and then someone comes out on a Harley w/American Badass playing. At first I didn't know who it was and I thought it might be Scull and 8 Ball, DOA, but I quickly figured out it that it was Taker and marked out times :bounce:1,000,000,000,000,000. Taker gets in the ring and runs through DX, he kicked Road Dogg in the face while he had X Pac up for a ChokeSlam, he dropped Vince with a big right hand, he ChokeSlamed HHH, and then he picks up HHH for the Tombstone. HBK gets back in the ring, after being knocked out and warns Taker not to Tombstone HHH. Taker does it anyway, right as time runs out, but HBK DQed the Rock and HHH won the match.

In Sept of 2000, I went to see a SD tapping, the main event was The Rock vs. E&C for the WWE title...It was called a Triple Threat, but we all knew that E&C would work togther, but before the match happened, Rock found Edge staring at a Edge Cola machine(RC brand that didn't exist long) and he beats his ass, then introduces Edge to the machine...Christian comes to the ring before Rock and tells him that he has a new partner and that his partner will now be Kane...The Kane/Christian partnership didn't last long and Rock got the pin on Christian after he took out Kane w/ the ring bell, but Kane got Rock by the leg, pulled him out of the ring and Chokeslamed him through the announce table and that is how the show ended, Rock on his ass....That night Austin announced his return after he was hit by a car in Nov of 99...There was just a video of him warning the guys in the back that he was coming back to find out how hit him, at Unforgiven that they were guilty until proven innocent in Stone Colds court...

I have a lot more, but I am done for now..

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Raw and SD live   WWE Raw and SD live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw and SD live
Page 1 of 1