chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H

Go down 
+5
babaganoosh
Black Dagger
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Bolty B
tnalockdownfan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Hey guys, here's the latest on former Pro Wrestler Dr. Death Steve Williams:

The Doc is back in this week with another edition of Shoot Talk From Doc. Steve Williams talks about how there are no more great athletes in the wrestling business anymore and how back in his day there were so many. He tells a story about a wannabee promoter contacting him and trying to book him for a show. You're not going to believe what this "promoter" says to Dr. Death! He also talks about how Triple H only gets the push he does because he's married to the bosses daughter and how Triple H couldn't lace his boots. Dr. Death also talks about how he thinks Ric Flair retired at the right time, his recent health, his book, OU Football and much more.

credit: lordsofpain.net
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Triple H is a great ring worker, a great mic man and a man who deserves to be in the main-event of the WWE. Dr. Death is just jealous of the H man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am

Triple H is overrated and overpushed. He will never ever reach the status that guys like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Steve Austin etc have. He doesn't have the talent. People often say he's really good on the mic, that's crap. All he does nowadays is semi-shoot promos where he buries all his opponents and then goes out and does it in the ring. His ring-work is tired and predictable, he rarely has a very good match and uses less moves than Cena it seems.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:13 am

He will NEVER be as successful as Bret Hart or STING either.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:15 am

tnalockdownfan wrote:

Very true. I ain't a Bret Hart fan but him and Sting are held in much higher regard than Triple H by fans and it will always be that way no matter how fancy WWE make HHH's HOF induction.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:44 am

Well I've been a Bret Hart Fan and a STING Fan since my pre-teen days when I went back to watching wrestling in 1992.

Just thought I throw my 2 cents in.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:44 pm

I think he is an ok wrestler but some of his push is due to being married to steph if he wasnt he would be on like a 4 time world champ and not 12. He has a good moveset and finisher but he will never be ric flair or the rock. Imo
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Very quick random thought here, TNALDF, why do you always capitalize Sting's entire name (not trying to start anything, I'm seriously just wondering...)?
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:20 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Very quick random thought here, TNALDF, why do you always capitalize Sting's entire name (not trying to start anything, I'm seriously just wondering...)?

Lmao. I love you babz.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Triple H isnt overrated.

He has good in ring ability , he is good on the mic , and he deserves to be in the main event.

Sure he is married to the boss's daughter , but if he wasnt someone else would be , would they get all the hate HHH has ?

He isnt overrated at all , the guy was trained by Killer K for godsake.

And sure he isnt gonna be remembered as a Ric Flair or The Rock or Austin. But he will be remembered as Triple H.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:26 pm

He's overrated because he is past his prime and still is pushed like he's hot shit. He was hot shit OVER a decade ago. And seriously for fans who have been watching since then and followed his career, it would be nice to have him in the back seat and newer stars taking the reigns.

Last edited by StuffOfLegends on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:28 pm

What we mean C-Makaveli is that he won't be remembered in the same class as Ric Flair, The Rock, Hulk Hogan etc no matter how much WWE wants us too. He just isn't that good. His promos just bury people and then he goes and does it in the ring. He isn't a good wrestler because he just makes people look like crap most of the time. As SOL said, Triple H was cool back in 2000 and I even enjoyed him in 2003 with Evolution despite the burials of RVD, Booker T etc. But now, he's just desperately dull.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:30 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Well I've been a Bret Hart Fan and a STING Fan since my pre-teen days when I went back to watching wrestling in 1992.

Just thought I throw my 2 cents in.

Really I have always been an EMINEM fan since my pre-teen days. Back in 2000.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:

Lmao. I love you babz.
I get that a lot, but for some reason it's always from guys...

And now I feel obliged to put some sort of opinion in here...so to do this very quickly...

HHH = overrated. Having said that, he's still good enough to be a main eventer and would be the optimal guy to get people over. However, he just won't be doing that very often, if at all.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:47 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:

Triple H is more successful than those two combined. Why does everyone here keep hatin?
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:59 am

The Bandit wrote:
tnalockdownfan wrote:

Triple H is more successful than those two combined. Why does everyone here keep hatin?

HHH was more successful because he's married to Stephanie. HHH uses a very limited moveset, his mic skils are below average and he's just riding on his past fame. Yea, he was cool when he first was in D-X and until about 2001. Then he became stale. And all he does is make himself look good while burying everyone in the locker room. When he loses, it's just because he knows he's going to win in the end.

Bret Hart is one of the best technical wrestler ever. He always made his opponents look good, had very good mic skills and also agreed to put over other wrestlers. He would have been a lot bigger if he hadn't been screwed.

Sting is also very charismatic, good mic skils, good in ring skills also. He and Bret are just not in the same league as HHH. They're above him, just like Edge, HBK, and The Rock are.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:06 am

Triple H may be more successful in terms of titles but most fans know the reason why he was so successful in terms of titles and it wasn't purely down to talent. He politicked his way to most of his success and held down so many guys.

The reason why Flair's praised so much is partly because the fact he helped loads of wrestlers look better by giving them lots of offence and selling their moves majorly. He put guys over all the time whereas Triple H rarely does that and basically pushes himself.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Triple H is one of the most talented wrestlers of all time.
Now how can anyone of you say triple h "politicked" anything when you dont even know that to be true. Now, triple h wasnt married to Stephanie when he won his first world title. So he would of been way more successful than sting anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:38 pm

I've read magazine articles with former writers and wrestlers who back up the claim that Triple H politicked backstage.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:39 pm

I've read magazine articles with former writers and wrestlers who back up the claim that Triple H politicked backstage.

and I've read a bible that claims jesus could walk on water but we dont know if its true.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:43 pm

The Bandit wrote:

and I've read a bible that claims jesus could walk on water but we dont know if its true.

Millions of people believe it though...
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:55 pm

The Bandit wrote:

Millions of people believe it though...

but its not fact. Would you use beliefs in a debate?
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Some people would say it was a fact. People who have experienced strong religious experiences would say the bible is fact.

We're getting off-topic though. The Bible is quite different to people syaing Triple H politicks. For a start, the idea of the head writer's husband and active performer pushing himself isn't exactly a stretch of the imagination whereas turning water into wine is a mirracle. Bit of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H   Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Death Steve Williams SLAMS Triple H
Page 1 of 1