chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Nate Dogg vs Papoose

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Nate Dogg vs Papoose Empty
PostSubject: Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Nate Dogg vs Papoose   Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Nate Dogg vs Papoose Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:21 pm

Nate Dogg

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Nate Dogg vs Papoose Nate_dogg_279206

VS

Papoose

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Nate Dogg vs Papoose Papoose-1

Nate Dogg is famous for his collaberations with artists such as Warren G , Tupac , Snoop Dogg , 50 Cent and Eminem and has made many classic tracks while Papoose is a new fresh face on the rap scene. I Know Baba will agree that his song Alphabetical Slaughter is amazing , but who is the better rapper.?
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Nate Dogg vs Papoose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Nate Dogg vs Papoose   Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Nate Dogg vs Papoose Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:31 pm

Bahaha, surprised you actually put in Pap in this, but since you did, you know who I gotta vote. Pap is without a doubt one of the sickest underground rappers right now, going as far as being ranked as one of the top 10 most anticipated rap albums of I think 2006 or something (obviously it didn't come out yet...but to be ranked so high for a debut album when nobody knows who you are is pretty damn amazing).

He had previously signed a 1.5 million dollar deal. He's already been nominated for awards for collaborations. He's been on BET and Muchmusic (in Canada) already, and this guy still has yet to officially drop a single.

And as C-Mak mentioned, Alphabetical Slaughter is probably my favourite song of all time. It's so lyrically sick with insane alliteration. If you still haven't heard it after all my shameless promotion, shame on you. But here it is for your listening pleasure Very Happy