chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New ECW Star Revealed

Go down 
+7
TheWrestlingNerd
Blueberry
K.Smoke
xDesireAngelx
Ashley
TheRealFan
CMHL_Is_Legend
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

New ECW Star Revealed Empty
PostSubject: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:35 am

-- DJ Gabriel – the newest member of ECW General Manager Theodore Long's New Superstar Initiative – made his debut on last night's edition of ECW on Sci Fi. With former wedding planner Alicia Fox in his corner, Gabriel defeated Sal Rinauro with the European uppercut, which is apparently his finishing maneuver. Gabriel is Steve Lewington, and was signed to a developmental contract following the spring 2007 European tour in which he wrestled Umaga at the UK Raw taping. WWE signed a handful of European wrestlers following this particular tour including Lewington, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus O'Shaunessy, Hade Vansen, Chris Gray and Tommy Taylor. It looks like Lewington is the first wrestler of the group to actually make it in WWE as McIntyre was quickly sent back to developmental following a handful of matches. Gray & Taylor have since been released, Vansen is M.I.A., and Drew McIntyre & Sheamus are still plying their trade in Florida Championship Wrestling. Lewington also appeared as a jobber on Raw during WWE's two tours of England in 2005. Carlito beat him up during a Cabana segment and he once wrestled Kurt Angle as a jobber.

-Rajah
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:27 am

Dj Gabriel is okay but his valet annoy the heck out of me.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:31 am

DJ Gabriel is awesome. Im like..

"Who is that?"
"OMGUSH ALICIA!!"

I wanted her to have the Divas Title when she debuts as a fighter.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:37 pm

Lol those 2 are funny dancing in the ring
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:37 am

Didn't really see anything from him that interest me yet.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:46 am

I LOVE THEM! This gimmick is so hilarious and cheesy. Can't help but love it! I hope they go far in the company
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 am

What are they going to do with him though. If ECW had a IC belt or maybe a European title it would be good because we could really see how they are going to move these guys but as it stands right now. If your not competing for the ECW title your boring.
Back to top Go down
TheWrestlingNerd
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
TheWrestlingNerd

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:39 am

I saw him wreslte in UK a few years ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com/
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:50 am

^^was he a main attraction there or mid card?
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:25 pm

I love him! I think he's awesome.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:29 pm

Still never got my questioned answered. Anyway, lets see if he gets some minutes this week I'll do a BEAST's thoughts on him. If he's trash prepared to hear about it.
Back to top Go down
TheWrestlingNerd
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
TheWrestlingNerd

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:31 pm

BEAST wrote:
^^was he a main attraction there or mid card?

they did UK vs rest of the world show and he was mid carder there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com/
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:52 pm

DJ Gabriel is just a lame gimmick. He will last for like 3 months like the Heartthrobes and you wont hear of him anymore. Expect his release soon
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm

DJ Gabriel is such quality. Granted, he's just a Scotty 2 Hotty that's made a shift to the 80's (gimmick-wise), but I think he's entertaining. He's got the physique, a unique moveset, and character. I'd love to hear him cut a promo to see if he can talk.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:22 am

See thats my point. Its the reason why guys like Bobby Lashley couldn't cut it in this business. The Promos are the center peice to your abilities. If you can't sell your act noone will buy it. I'm interested in see him talk now also.
Back to top Go down
Striker Is Our Leader
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Striker Is Our Leader

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:47 pm

BEAST wrote:
What are they going to do with him though. If ECW had a IC belt or maybe a European title it would be good because we could really see how they are going to move these guys but as it stands right now. If your not competing for the ECW title your boring.

im sure people all deserves belts right after their debuts

how about make 12 more yet not discredit all the others in the process more than they have been already Suspect
Back to top Go down
Striker Is Our Leader
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Striker Is Our Leader

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:50 pm

in nicer terms, slow things down. dont rush for the need of titles and pushes.

it doesnt matter what hes going to be used for, vince has displayed the ambition to out the old and add fresh new talent, let them grow into somthing.

i bet before all the internet blablabla when jeff hardy jobbed out to people as a young wrestler people wernt thinking, how long till hes put into a decent story
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Don't double post Striker is Our Leader, just edit your post if you have something new to add. Anywa,y I don't watch WWECW anymore so I can't say.
Back to top Go down
Striker Is Our Leader
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Striker Is Our Leader

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:05 pm

bossy Sad

lesson learned though.

I dont watch ecw either, can barely watch raw Laughing
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:14 am

^^Striker Fan, It wouldn't be wise to give a person a belt right after they debute or to add to many more titles. But I do think that there should be more than one title in a divison. Only because everyone is not on the same page.

If you have a IC title. You get to test how people will do on a bigger stage before actually putting them on that stage. What would be the peoples reaction.

Prime example is Koslov. Had he went for a smaller championship he could have really established himself before going for the whole shabang. They might have really killed his career. And the guy really have some moves with him. Plus he has speed. His problems will be the promos until he starts showing that he can talk in a manner in which we can understand him. But HHH started without talking english and went after a smaller title. Granted he ended up marrying the daughter of Vince, but my point is with the numbers of wrestlers that are now on the roster starting big is unwise.
Back to top Go down
Striker Is Our Leader
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Striker Is Our Leader

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:35 pm

i doubt wwe has "killed" koslovs career, he wasnt actually a wrestler just had aspirations to be one when wwe snapped him up, im sure thats how it went down anyway.

also to have 2 titles on a one hour show which is made up of 15-20 minutes of adverts is a bit unwise.

talent sharing is the way forward. Miz and morrison are prime examples of slowly moving up in the world of wwe, without being thrust right into the main event.

2 more years and morrison will have been in the wwe long enough to warrant being put in big title matches, maybe he will start to do more cameos in 4 ways at ppvs and such in 2009
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:03 am

WWF started with the tag belts, IC title and Heavyweight while bringing in the Euro title all in a 1 hour broadcast. Not to mention that they also had a tv title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ECW Star Revealed   New ECW Star Revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ECW Star Revealed
Page 1 of 1