chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proof Vince is helping TNA

Go down 
+2
Ex-Mattitude Follower
K.Smoke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Proof Vince is helping TNA Empty
PostSubject: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:36 am

For those of you that I have talked to on the subject of Vince helping out TNA check this out. In the Newest addition to the WWE video game line up
Smackdown vs Raw09 look at the movesets you will find some very familiar moves if your a TNA fan. Move set 16 is Angle. Move set 17 is Christian Cage, Move set 18 Booker T Move set 19 Rhino. Move set 20 Brother Ray. Move set 21 Brother Devon. But thats nothing because they were all once part of the WWE, But move set 22 is Samoa Joe and move set 23 is AJ Styles. Its also funny that he listed them all behind each other. star wars
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:47 am

Uhhh, that is not proof Vince is helping TNA. It was probably just the game designers putting something in for the more informed WWE fan.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:57 am

Most likely its for a good moveset, and a couple of them were former WWE stars so..
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Yeah AJ was in WWE mate. They do this every year so he isnt helping anyone.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:37 pm

It's just a way for WWE to say to TNA fans: "Why buy their game when you can create your favourite TNA stars in our game?"

I hope that people aren't seriously offended by that tactic. It's been going on for ages...
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Well you can go to of all places "WWE.Daily" to see them advertising the corney TNA Impact Video Game. I mean they gave a whole section to it including a promo for one of its hidden characters that I still haven't found yet. I mean with links and everything. You have to see it to understand what I mean. had to delete the link for some reason it was sending me somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Yeah, WWE report news about TNA, UFC and other promotions. I'm not exactly sure why they do it but I don't think it's because Vince is helping support them with cash...
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:06 pm

Nah theres no helping. It's just for the smart WWE fans.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:51 pm

Mattitude Followerâ„¢ wrote:
Yeah, WWE report news about TNA, UFC and other promotions. I'm not exactly sure why they do it but I don't think it's because Vince is helping support them with cash...
No I'm not saying with Cash. I think he's hoping they do good because it means success for him. In the NWA/WCW days. WWF use to have matches against their superstars. I saw Hogan vs Flair way back then. I can phantom this happening in the near future with TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof Vince is helping TNA   Proof Vince is helping TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof Vince is helping TNA
Page 1 of 1