chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?

Go down 
+4
Straight-Edge Zach
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Y2J X
Sykesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:07 pm

Thought this was intresting, What PPV did you prefer.

Bad Blood

Hell in a Cell for World Championship: Kevin Nash vs Triple H with Mick Foley as Special Guest Referee

Chris Jericho vs Goldberg

Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair

Or

Vengeance

Triple Threat for WWE Championship: Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar vs Big Show

John Cena vs Undertaker

Vince McMahon vs Zack Gowan

Im gonna say Venegance IMO. I loved the Vince/Zach fued that was emerging at the time. Also the cena/Taker fued were Cena would speak so much shit. It was just a great show. Especially the main event whcih was an action packed triple threat
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Well, I didn't watch either but, I'd say Vengence 2003 has a better than card than Bad Blood 2003 does, so Vengence 2003.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:12 pm

I preferred Bad Blood. Nash/HHH was probably the worst HIAC ever in my opinion but it was still a vaguely entertaining match plus Jericho/Goldberg and Flair/Michaels were fun matches. 'Taler/Cena seemed to drag on for ages which lets Vengeance down.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:51 pm

I got both in my collection...Flair/Micheals was a good match, Jericho/Goldberg I can't complain about, HIAC was fun, Foley did a good job as the ref and HHH and Nash had an alright brawl (it is one of the worst HIAC's though). The rest of the card was pretty week though.

Vengance was great, Lesna/Angle/Show was really entertaining, gotta love how Show was built as a monster and that Angle and Lesnar had to double team him. Zach/Vince sucked ass but Cena/Taker was also good.

Out of these PPVs I prefrere Vengance, just cause the main event was better.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:16 pm

I had to think about it for a minute I popped in the Vengence to see the Vince vs Gown. I went with Bad Blood. The Talent level was higher. The Cena Taker match I think should of been over by then and Big Show messed up what would of been a great singles match between Angle and Brock. GoldBurg and Jericho was awesome. And Shawn Michaels is the Show Stopper.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Vengeance.

I never saw Nash/HHH but it sounds great. Especially since most of you didnt like it, that means I should love it.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:23 pm

I'd have to go with Vegenace on this.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:20 pm

The Bandit wrote:
Vengeance.

I never saw Nash/HHH but it sounds great. Especially since most of you didnt like it, that means I should love it.
So basically your saying that most the people here don't know what they're talking about. I mean i went with Bad Blood also but it is all just opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:01 am

BEAST wrote:
The Bandit wrote:
Vengeance.

So basically your saying that most the people here don't know what they're talking about. I mean i went with Bad Blood also but it is all just opinion.

No if you havent noticed, bandit likes stuff everyone hates. For example he likes Mark Henry. Who likes Mark henry LMAO

So what he was saying was he will probably like it due to everyone hating it
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:02 am

I liked Badd Blood more. It had the Test v Stiener for Stacy Match, The Hell in a Cell and The Legends Match with Michaels and Flair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?   Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance or Bad Blood 2003?
Page 1 of 1