chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note

Go down 
+2
Jamie
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note Empty
PostSubject: WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note   WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:58 am

WWE.com has an interesting note on Sim Snuka, formerly known as Deuce, who debuted his new character on this week's Raw broadcast. The note teases more additions to Randy Orton's Legacy group by saying “Possibly even more troublesome, however, is the existence of even more Superstars with squared circle lineage. Who could possibly stand against this already fearsome group if they were to bring WWE Tag Team Champions Carlito & Primo or even the submission technician Natalya into the fold?”

The Figure Four weekly newsletter is reporting that Gene Snitsky actually had his teeth permanently dyed yellow for the gimmick he was working in WWE. Most knew his teeth were in fact dyed, but it comes as a surprise to many that it was a permanent move.

Source: Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Jamie

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note   WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:06 am

This legacy thing isn't interesting me. I thought it would but it ain't. Snitsky sucks but dying his teeth yellow shows that he was dedicated to WWE.

EDITED: Changed is to isn't.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note   WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:28 pm

If he can dye it yellow, can't he just die it white again?
Back to top Go down
Striker Is Our Leader
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Striker Is Our Leader

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note   WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:33 pm

only way i can see legacy ending is if vince HHH shane and stephany all decide enough i enough.

or if it fractures from within (liable with the egos portrayed)

or of course cena and batista could just take out the entire roster Razz
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note   WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:00 am

I love the legacy angle. I think that Vince is smart again to fight fire with fire. The MEM angle in TNA had a real good reaction to it. People love stables since as far back as I can remember. They always did good for ratings. There hasn't been one for a while in the WWE and it was getting overdue. Plus I love the fact that it can't overgrow in size. You'll get to see young talent get over also and they'll be able to learn from each other. I think Reid Flair should come on over as his father headed one of the most dominate stables of my era. The four Horsemen.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note   WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:14 am

babaganoosh wrote:
If he can dye it yellow, can't he just die it white again?

My thoughts exactely. Unless he was spending all his WWE money as he made it and is now poor and can't afford it. In which case he's screwed.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note   WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:36 am

Whoever said they were dyed. I disagree that most knew that. I mean I can't understand the concept of permantlly dying something. I think they weren't dyed and thats a cover story. Because if you permantly dye something that would mean that it couldn't be dyed again.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note   WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Teases More Legacy Additions, Interesting Snitsky Note
Page 1 of 1