chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STL's Message to the fans of CGS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

STL's Message to the fans of CGS. Empty
PostSubject: STL's Message to the fans of CGS.   STL's Message to the fans of CGS. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:29 pm

The camera cuts to a scene where we see STL standing alone in a dark hallway, you can't make out what he is wearing but judging by normal attire it's probably something green. He's sits there shaking his head holding the tag title in his right hand. We hear STL's voice carry through the hallway....

.:STL:.
I entered this business as a rookie, a punk mouth no named rookie. Someone looking to make a name for themself. Someone who wanted to reach new heights and deliever entertainment unlike any seen before. So I busted my ass to make something happen...

STL pauses for a minute letting the leather strap of the tag belt drag against the ground.

I paid my dues, I paid my knocks, I paved the way for the Eric Logans and the Zachary's...I lost more blood, sweat, and tears in that ring then a lot of guys in the bigger feds...I went places, I've traveled...I've seen what many men only dream of seeing.

STL tosses his tag strap up on a table and points down to it, it makes a loud bang as it bounces off the table and echos throughout the hallway.

I busted my ass for this...a tag title...not even considered for The Continental or the Carnage Title. The most decorated champion in CGS history, that's a damn shame...so it's started. I asked GM West for a chance...he declined. Can you name the only unbeaten star on Carnage? It's me...I've torn through DarkO and his buddy Chris York or whatever the hell his name is.

STL takes his tag strap into his hand and throws it up over his shoulder and begins walking into the light, we see he's wearing blue jeans and his Entourage T-Shirt.

So I took matters into my own hands. Zachary got a taste of what I'll do to get that belt around my waist...so to make things interesting West booked me in a match against Dash Blade. Dash is smart, he know in his heart what I'll bring to the table...just like I know what he's going to bring. And that is quite possibly the match of the night...two legends...two champions...one ring...you can't build that kind of drama.

STL reaches under the table and pulls out a cooler and grabs an icey cold water before cracking it open and drinking half of it and sitting it down on the table.

So now I'm proving myself, Darkness and that other jackass have a tag match this week, prepare to get hammered from all sides boys. And then after that, I have a match against Mr. Orton. The arrogant Millenium champion who thinks he deserve to be in the CGS Heavyweight Title Tourney. So I'll put it to you this way, Orton...reality checks come harder then you think...yeah you beat Steve Storme...big deal. A blind hooker will find a nut every now and then.

STL downs the rest of his water and throws the empty bottle down the hall and listens to it clank as it bounces.

This isn't about The Entourage, or B-Noosh, or Steve Storme. It isn't even about Zachary...its about me being the Main Event. So I don't care if its Zachary, I don't care if it Eric Logan, I don't care if its Dash Blade, I don't care if its Bandit, or Michael Cash, or Jose Montoya, or even GM's West grandmother....I'm taking you out to get what I want....Adrenaline, Carnage, you're on notice....

STL begins to walk off down the hallway before he decides to come back out in front of the camera.

And Kenny Orton...For every kid wearing one of your t-shirts, there is another 1000 wearing mine....

STL smiles for the camera before walking off yet again going down the hall way with his belt hanging from his right hand.

END RP
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com

STL's Message to the fans of CGS.
Page 1 of 1