chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STLs Problem for the day....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

STLs Problem for the day.... Empty
PostSubject: STLs Problem for the day....   STLs Problem for the day.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:30 pm

Q: What does the Cruiserweight Championship, Women's Championship, and the ECW Championship have in common??

A: All of them are not what they once stood for....

In a world where cruiserweights included Jericho, Mysterio, Chavo, and Dean Malenko, in a world where women's champions included Ivory, Trish, and Victoria, in a world where ECW Champions included Taz, Sabu, Terry Funk, and Mike Awesome, we now have a world where midgets are cruiserweight champions, playboy bunnies wrestle worse then retards, and the ECW Champion is a straight edge pussy. So what happened? Did WWE bring in more valets then Divas? Did the Cruiserweights get to big? Did wrestlers quit being hardcore? What do you call a 14 time Hardcore Champion, 1 time ECW Champion, and 3 time ECW Tag Team Champion? You call him Tommy Dreamer what do you call a 2 time womans champion who is currently in my opinion the best technical womens wrestler around today? You call her Victoria. What do you call a multiple time Cruiserweight, World Heavyweight, and Tag Team Champion? You call him Rey Mysterio. These are all great canidates for vacant or mismanaged belts. Send Super Crazy to Smackdown, send Victoria back to Raw, make Dreamer champion and all will be well in the kingdom....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: STLs Problem for the day....   STLs Problem for the day.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:15 pm

Now that is what I like to see Victoria vs. Beth Phoenix that would be a good match. Rey Mysterio as Cruserweight Champ would be a HUDE demotion for him but if they give him some good talent to compete with the Cruserweight division might have a chance at being better then the X-Division. And the ECW Championship... lost cause I am not even sure Tommy Dreamer is showing up at all the shows. I think he trains people more and appears to beat down a jobber or job every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: STLs Problem for the day....   STLs Problem for the day.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:36 am

Your solutions towards the end are a good start, but WWE is still far from restoring what those titles once stood for. I believe that the CW division could be brought back and if used correctly, can still be the best division in WWE. But the ECW and Women's title, even if you have a good credible champion, there are a lack of good contenders for them. Especially the ECW title because you don't have all those extreme matches anymore, so it'll be much harder to develop any "hardcore" wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: STLs Problem for the day....   STLs Problem for the day.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:03 am

lol throw me in that ring I'll get hardcore real quick....
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: STLs Problem for the day....   STLs Problem for the day.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:07 am

I believe they tried that once...it kind of resulted in the mass transit.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: STLs Problem for the day....   STLs Problem for the day.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:27 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
I believe they tried that once...it kind of resulted in the mass transit.

Are you calling me fat? lol no seriously, New Jack's Wrestling School and the House of Hardcore specialize in those matches....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STLs Problem for the day....   STLs Problem for the day.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STLs Problem for the day....
Page 1 of 1