chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA's problem and the solution.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

TNA's problem and the solution. Empty
PostSubject: TNA's problem and the solution.   TNA's problem and the solution. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:22 pm

Well if you got to TNAwrestling.com right now the website is hyping the return of Scott Hall. They are trying to use people that are old and have history in the company. They should do what the WWE is doing right now using people they built up themselves (Batista Randy Orton) even there veterans where built up in the WWE (Undertaker HBK HHH). I even think that Kurt Angle is turning useless in TNA. Right now AJ should go back to the X-Division to give it some credibility. It is good to bring people who already have credibility from other companies but at a certain point they are way overdoing it. Christian Cage should also stop being a main eventer he should go to the X-Division and feud with AJ ending with AJ winning the title or defending against him. That Tag team division also needs to get rid of Tomko and AJ they are putting tag teams in the shadows like The Motor City Machineguns. Last thing they should do with the tag division is fire the Steiner Brothers in light of the steroid scandal those two are a scandal just waiting to happen. Also, if TNA wants to continue pushing people who were made great by other companies Sting who is great legend should come out of the feud on top and then he should feud with Samoa Joe or some other person they want to make a main eventer. Maybe Judas Mesias, who is great but not many American fans know him so they need to push him to be a main eventer not have him start out as one. They need to build a guy out of mid card to bring him into the main event spot light.
Here is a list of everyone who should be fired in TNA:
Steiner Brothers
Black Reign
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall (I respect Nash and Hall but there time as wrestlers are up)
There is alot more that are just so unused that they are at the point of no return but I do not feel like listing.
Who should go down to mid-card:
Christian Cage
Who should be in the main event/ get a chance at the title:
Samoa Joe
Rhino (even though he goes against everything I said)
Sting
Judas Mesias
Who should be wearing a shirt that does not come off as easy:
Awesome Kong lol!

That is it if you want to debate anything or just yell at me just say where you think I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: TNA's problem and the solution.   TNA's problem and the solution. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:44 pm

i guess you're right, they could really develop their own wrestlers, rather than spending money on other wrestlers.

they should also tune down on the story lines, they should focus more on wrestling, when TNA tries to be like WWE its when it sucks, but when it focuses on wrestling its when is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA's problem and the solution.   TNA's problem and the solution. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:27 pm

I kind of agree with you to a certain extent. I mean some of the older and I guessed washed up as some people view them wrestlers may get people to watch TNA for that first time. But I definately think they need to be more selective.

One solution I actually think TNA should look at is going for a long storyline with a faction. Something like nWo for WCW, get a huge faction with a good storyline and you could pick up steam easier. Individual feuds can start and end quickly, but faction feuds offer so many more possibilities for booking, which TNA could really use.
Back to top Go down
nutterzx
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
nutterzx

Female Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TNA's problem and the solution.   TNA's problem and the solution. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:44 am

I do agree about firing the guys u listed but they do need some experienced wrestlers but only one or two. they need to use ppl like the motor city machine guns and stop using wrestlers like the dudley boys because TNA needs their own wrestlers not wrestlers from the WWE.
the steiners definatly need to go because they are a scandal waiting to happen and it would probably ruin TNAs credablity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA's problem and the solution.   TNA's problem and the solution. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA's problem and the solution.
Page 1 of 1