chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ring of What?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Ring of What? Empty
PostSubject: Ring of What?   Ring of What? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:17 pm

The camera zooms into a CGS house show. The fans are getting back to their seats from an Intermission. The whole arena erupts in cheers as The Way I Am by Eminem hits. Dash Blade appears on the entrance stage. Dash has the CGS Tag Team Championship slung over his left shoulder. In his right hand he is holding the ROG World Heavyweight Championship. Dash Blade grabs the ROG World Heavyweight Championship by the end of the strap and he walks to the ring letting it drag on the floor. Dash Blade gets to the ring and slides in. Dash climbs the turnbuckle. The fans cheer as Dash Blade lifts up the CGS Tag Title. Dash lifts up the ROG World Title, but he throws it over his shoulder and it lands on the floor. The fans go wild as Dash jumps down and leaves the World Title on the floor.

Dash Blade
There is my biggest mistake ever. The damned ROG that never had a chance. And NOW Bolton Stevens, the biggest mistake to the human race ever has come to my show as some sort of ROG Crusader. We all know where this is really coming from. It's a direct order from the powers that be in a place that will remain unmentioned. I left there in drama and they still be bringing up my name. I'm just that damn big. The are nothing without me and they know it. I made the biggest impact ever and now it's just a place filled with complete horrible excuses for wrestlers. CGS is already bigger then them and they made about it. Sorry, they lost out and they will never have my talent. Bolton can keep blowing the people that matter over there and being their grease monkey cause they have no respect for him. I don't either to be honest cause he isn't his own man.

Dash Blade walks over and picks up the ROG World Title.

Dash Blade
But now someone who still gives a damn about poor the poorly managed ROG has come back. The certain person being Bolton and he wants to redeem the name. What does he do? He goes jail house rules and punches the biggest guy in the face. I think if anything the CGS Legend, Dash Blade is going to have to teach this horrible excuse for a wrestler a little respect for the company that he is in now. Might as well be me since I am the ROG Champ. I'll just leave you all with that. Dash Blade is out.

The Way I Am hits and the fans cheer for him again as he raises both titles over his head. He climbs out of the ring and the music continues to play as he walks backstage.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Ring of What?
Page 1 of 1