chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jericho At The Ring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Jericho At The Ring Empty
PostSubject: Jericho At The Ring   Jericho At The Ring Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm

The pyro explodes, and Chris Jericho appears, back to the crowd and in his familiar pose. He then spins around and pumps his arm, and the fans heckle and boo, they really don't like Jericho. Jericho smirks at the fans as he walks down the ramp, and then he slides into the ring and looks around at the fans, a smirk on his face.

Chris Jericho
Look at you all, booing me. You think that I'm the 'bad guy' simply because I try to make those young bitches show respect to a legend of the sport, but really you people should look in the mirror. Does anybody think they can shut me up? Do they? I guess not, of course I would like to call out one man and that's Leon Caprice. You think that you're going to be CGS World Champion? You're goddamn wrong, you're looking at the next CGS World Champion right now. Come out you little clown bitch-ass!

Chris Jericho looks out at the ramp, his expression stern. What would Leon have to say, if he did show up?

TBC: Leon
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

Male Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Jericho At The Ring   Jericho At The Ring Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:01 am

Far Enough By Ra hits the PA, as Jericho lowers his mic and rests upon the top rope facing the ramp. As the music plays for a few seconds we see a dark figure creep out from under the ring, upon the figure standing, we see it is Leon Caprice dressed in his usual purple suit. As soon as he gets to his feet, he quietly lifts himself into the ring from the opposite side to the ramp and with a childish look he tippy-toes accross the ring to eventually be standing inches away from Jericho's back. After a couple of seconds pass, Jericho tilts his head to be greeted by...

BOO

Ahhhh HA haaa HAHAHA aaahaahhhh ah ah haaa HAHA

With this sudden apperance of Leon, Jericho falls back into one of the turnbuckles, in both shock and exhaustion. With that moment of hesitation, Leon reaches under his purple suit and brings to light a mic displaying the CGS logo on it. Leon then lifts the mic to his ecentric expressed face.

You called, Jeri-can!

TBC: Jeri-can
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Jericho At The Ring   Jericho At The Ring Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Chris Jericho scowls at Leon after regaining his senses, and looks at him intensly.

Chris Jericho
Yeah I did. To be honest Leon, I think you were just lucky last night, if me and Jacobi weren't so inexperienced with teaming with each other, we would have dominated you and that Jedi wanna-be. I mean, we all know you've gone from being a good old Christian to some ass-licking trash-eating jabroni man-ho, and I can't wait to see your ass down on the mat at Wrestling Heaven. And I'll be the one to do it myself.

Jericho waits for Leon.

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

PostSubject: Re: Jericho At The Ring   Jericho At The Ring Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Leon blankly stares at Jericho, until...

You want to see my ass on the mat, Oh my...

And you think you’re the one? No no no... You don't have the balls to beat me. You're not white knight of CGS, nor are you strong in the mind to topple me.

Leon turns his expression from bubbly, widen eyes look to a sincere grin.

And in terms of my, so called transformation from a good ol Christian to now...I simply embraced the truth. That GOD doesn't rule this world...CHAOS DOES! The thoughts in the back of everyone's head, the doubt, the anger, the despair. That is what makes this world interesting, and with people, like me.

Leon continues to talk as he walks towards the cornered Jericho, this time however he has his signature grin plastered on his face.

So what angle are you going to play in this, hmm? The recently turned good guy who wants to clean up CGS? The guy that it only obsessed with the title? But I KNOW, that this is more that just that title, yes yes yes. This is about, making a point...that nothing is greater than Chaos...there is no cure!

Leon walks right up to Jericho posed in the corner. He shifts his head and mouth to be position inches away from Jericho's, able to feel the exhale of breath from Jericho

I am an agent of Chaos... I jump in the ring and do all kinds of things, to be unpredictable (Leon gives a small giggle). But you. What are you?

TBC: Chris-mas Jericho
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Jericho At The Ring   Jericho At The Ring Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Chris Jericho
Honestly Caprice? I'm not a good guy, I know I'm not, and the only thing I want to clean CGS from is the slutty girls in there, but I just know that you're in need of an ass-kicking. And you've seen the card, me and you are facing off in the PPV for the World title. So Leon, be prepared to take on the King of the World at his best.

He walks out of the corner and smirks at Leon.

Chris Jericho
And this time, Chaos won't save you.

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

PostSubject: Re: Jericho At The Ring   Jericho At The Ring Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Chaos, you think chaos saves me. no my boy, Chaos is what I am, it can't save me... I am CHAOS!

Leon intensifies his glare at Jericho, to the point of madness

At Wrestling Heaven, you will see what I signify, what Chaos can do. There will be no where to run, nowhere to hide. I'll find you, and slice your bloodied intestine out of your motionless body for ‘your’ world to see.

And when the ref signals for the bell, Chaos will reign!

Leon stands in the center of the ring, laughing in the way only he can. Directing all his laughter and expressions at Jericho, trying to start the mind games early.

TBC: Chris-mas Jeri-can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho At The Ring   Jericho At The Ring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho At The Ring
Page 1 of 1