chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan

Go down 
+7
money
Straight-Edge Zach
Sykesy
CenaDxDiva
wwegilmoregirl
Black Dagger
tnalockdownfan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:24 am

Randy Orton was involved in an altercation with a fan at the Raw house show in La Crosse, WI last night. According to a report, a fan said something at Orton that upset him. Orton got in the fans face, used foul language, and shoved the guardrail into the fans leg. Orton also reportedly grabbed the fans hat and threw it.

and now, here are the details....

From a fan who attended Saturday night's RAW live event in La Crosse, WI:

Randy Orton got a little heated with a fan in the front row. I was in the second row with my nephew and Orton had some very harsh and vulgar things to say to this male fan. Too explicit to write here. He also literally ran at the fan and pushed the guard rail into the fans legs, grabbed his hat as he was nose to nose with the fan and threw it. The WWE security guy had to go over and separate the 2 and asked the fan if he was OK from the guard rail hit. I wasn't able to hear what the fan said, but he never got out of his seat, and whatever it was it really set Randy off. I've been to many, many live and televised events, and I know what heat is all about, this wasn't that. This was something serious and Orton was genuinely ticked off.

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Orton has been in a few altercations with fans to be honest. But he should of just left the fan.
Back to top Go down
wwegilmoregirl
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
wwegilmoregirl

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:21 pm

i wonder what that fan said to piss him off. note to self: dont piss off Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Randy needs to get over himself and just let the fans be my god he act like a brat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:44 pm

He is a heel Character, Its his job to draw Heat as a Character but not as a person. Orton is terrible at this, He cant stand what people think of his character yet he is the one potraying it
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 am

Gotta love Orton, fans deserve to get their ass kicked. Hopefully there's no trouble for Orton. Anyway, he slipped and hit the rail, he didn't do it on purpose. Razz
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:48 am

Randy Orton is an asshole who thinks he can get away with anything. The fan should have got some good hits in before security came over.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:57 am

Stuff like this is why I like Randy Orton so much lol. I love the way he's not scared to diss Triple H in interviews or tell a fan where to go. RKO FTW!
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 am

^I totally agree, the more Randy does stuff like this, the more it makes me like him.. call me crazy, but it's nice to see that he doesn't take shit from people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Retail Dragon
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Retail Dragon

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

So WWE is pretty much open to a lawsuit for hitting the guy in the legs if it caused injury, and monetary damages if he couldn't get his hat back.

Technically the dude who reported it could sue due to the language Orton used.

If anybody pursues WWE on this, Orton's up shit creek.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Randy had no reason to act like this. If he can't take the insults his character is getting, he's definitely in the wrong business. Not taking shit from somebody is ok, but he just went to far there and it's not the first time.
Back to top Go down
wwegilmoregirl
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
wwegilmoregirl

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Tiff wrote:
^I totally agree, the more Randy does stuff like this, the more it makes me like him.. call me crazy, but it's nice to see that he doesn't take shit from people.

lol i think the same way but of course i'm crazy (in a good way) so that might make you crazy too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan   Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Involved In Altercation With A Fan
Page 1 of 1