chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25?

Go down 
+2
Tiff
tnalockdownfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25? Empty
PostSubject: Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25?   Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Hey guys, Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble last night

and so, I ask you all this:

John Cena, Edge or Jack Swagger?

That's the Question!

Personally, I think that he should face Edge.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25?   Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 pm

John Cena.

As much as I'd like Orton/Edge, Randy is Raw. It isn't the same when he's on SD, and I don't see him leaving Raw anytime soon seeing as he's only just begun with the Legacy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Retail Dragon
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Retail Dragon

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25?   Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:30 pm

This is a pretty pointless thing really.

Randy is the most over heel on Raw, Edge is the most over heel on SD!, and Swagger is the most over heel on ECW (sorta).

Only Raw actually has a Face with the belt and Randy has like a bajillion stories on Raw going on.

So I don't think he'll get a title shot at all, seeing as he PUNTED McMahon and will be punished and they'll do some sorta new Battle Royal idea.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25?   Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:38 pm

I see Orton keeping his title shot and challenging whoever the RAW champion is by Mania. I suspect one of two scenario's will play out:

Either we'll find out this whole McMahon thing was orchestrated by Stephanie to make sure she remained in power.

or

Shane convinced Randy to do it to make Stephanie look incompetent and now he's going to award Orton by allowing him to remain #1 contender.

I would hope they go with one of these two scenarios because anything else doesn't seem logical.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25?   Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:06 am

First off did he ever feud with Edge? if not than I'd love it to be him. But of course he will face Cena and he better win cause im really tired of Cena winning everything. So I choose Cena.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25?   Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:44 pm

yh i would have to say cena
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25?   Who should Randy Orton face @ Wrestlemania 25? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1