chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap) Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap)   Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:10 pm

NEWS >
if (count % 4 == 0) { document.write("
"); } count++;
WWE >
"); } count++;
TNA >
"); } count++;
Fresh off her recent appearance and autograph signing last week at the downtown Toronto Eaton Centre Chapters-Indigo store, seven-time WWE women's champion Trish Stratus spoke to Slam! Sports about the possibility of returning to WWE at some point. To read the full interview, visit Slam.Canoe.ca.

Trish Stratus was asked which past or present female wrestlers she would like to have matches with. Trish responded, "I think a matchup with Nattie Neidhart (a/k/a Natalya) or Beth Phoenix would deliver some serious Stratusfaction."

She also kept an open mind to returning to the ring. "If the right scenario presented itself -- like my recent return in Toronto -- it was the right scenario to come out of retirement just to whoop Beth's ass."

There is plenty of speculation even amongst people who work for WWE that Trish will return for a match against Beth Phoenix for a match at WrestleMania 25. Her comments in this interview certainly add fuel to that fire.

Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap)   Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:46 pm

She had an awesome retirement.. why waste that?

In my opinion, the latest match that she had is enough.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap)   Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:53 pm

I want to see Lita come back actually. Maybe have one last final match Trish vs. Lita. Or instead have the two legends of their time team up to take on Nattie and Beth Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap)   Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:36 am

yh i would like to see that too
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap)   Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:05 pm

I think we need a bikini contest...but I never get my wish anymore these days.

I'd like to see Gail Kim/Lita at WM. Both have somewhat similar styles (well, before Lita got that neck injury), and I think that's be better than Trish/Beth or Trish/Nattie.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap)   Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:10 pm

yh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap)   Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trish Stratus Talks About Returning To WWE (Interview Recap)
Page 1 of 1