chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Ross exclusives interview with King of King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Jim Ross exclusives interview with King of King Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross exclusives interview with King of King   Jim Ross exclusives interview with King of King Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:40 am

In an exclusive interview, Triple H told J.R. that when Randy Orton put his hands on his wife, Stephanie McMahon – following weeks of attacks on the McMahon family - he "crossed the line" that he can never come back from. The Game was too upset to finish the interview, ripping the microphone from his shirt and leaving without a word. However, with word that The King of Kings will be at Raw to confront Orton this Monday night, one can only speculate on the horrific ramifications that will follow.

i know how Triple H's feels dues his respectives what happened past monday night when Randy did to WWE boss, they Exec Vice-President Shane and they NOW his wife Stephanie who is in charges for Raw and also Exec Vice President but Triple H really horrible watch his wife in ringside but im sure IF Randy would faces McMahons families in wrestlemanoa 25 im hopes so but we have wait and find out to annoucement.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Jim Ross exclusives interview with King of King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross exclusives interview with King of King   Jim Ross exclusives interview with King of King Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:07 pm

I am a huge HHH mark and I am excited over this new HHH storyline, I will miss seeing HHH on SD, but SD lose is Raws gain. Everyone already knows about HHH and Steph, so it is time that they recognize it on TV.
Back to top Go down

Jim Ross exclusives interview with King of King
Page 1 of 1