chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wrestling Tournament?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

A Wrestling Tournament? Empty
PostSubject: A Wrestling Tournament?   A Wrestling Tournament? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Dash Blade is sitting alone on a chair in a room that is almost completely dark. All that can be seen is the figure of Dash Blade. He is wearing a hoodie that is over his head and covering his face. Dash Blade pulls the hood back and the lights turn on. Dash Blade has a smirk on his face. Then circus music begins to play and Dash Blade stands up and rips off the hoodie. He is wearing a bright red suit with a bow tie and a white shirt under the suit. He takes a white top hat out from behind his back and places it on his head and he is wearing white pants. Dash Blade starts walking to a door as the camera follows him and Dash Blade opens the door and walks out onto a busy street. Dash is standing at a booth that says CGS's circus. Dash Blade smiles and looks right into the camera and speaks very lowly almost in a whisper.

Dash Blade
It's show time.

Dash Blade stands up on the booth and grabs a mega phone and starts yelling out to the crowd that has formed around this booth.

Dash Blade
Ladies and gentleman, children of all ages. Get your tickets here for the greatest circus on earth. That's all CGS is! We got D-list celebrities! Criminals! Freaks! We have it all! Come see tag team matches that will make your head spin. A company of finely tuned wrestlers has turned into a side show of oddities that will get decimated by the sole survivor. Even if he is teamed with some freak that he has destroyed with words and in the ring before.

Dash Blade looks down at a card and reads off of it.

Dash Blade
Apparently I'm taking on... Derrick North and Randy Robinson? I don't know who Derrick North is. I mean seriously, I've heard of millions of small time wrestlers but this kid got into the company without me even noticing. I'll probably forget the name within second so I might as well move onto his partner. This guy that was famous decades ago for putting on wrestling matches. I'm surprised he isn't retired but it doesn't matter, I'm going into a match with a Legend and I'm not going to go easy because he's older then the majority of the roster. Expect for the retirement home to be on their feet screaming at their televisions because the Legend of this century will destroy Randy Robinson. This is your last match Randy, it should have happened a decade ago.

Dash Blade throws the card on the floor and smiles as he looks into the camera that is still filming him. Dash Blade looks out into the crowd and points at a kid wearing a shirt with Dash Blade's image on it.

Dash Blade
Everyone knows the next circus freak, you all come to see the biggest man alive to every squeeze his fat ass between the ropes and into the squared circle. Every time I've been in the ring with him he has scared me with how he almost makes the ring break just from walking. And every time he takes a big loss he changes his name so people won't remember how he messed up. He brags about one thousand times more people wearing his shirt then wearing mine. You are hearing him wrong though. He means one thousand people can wear one of his shirts. They only come in super ultra extra extra extra extra extra extra large. I've beat him before so that'll be not a problem at all. Again there is another damn nobody in this teams. Seriously how much are we paying these kids? They should be paying to see the show from the ring ropes.

Dash Blade then looks a bit pissed off as he sits down on the booth with everyone standing around him and the camera zooms in. Dash Blade is handed his hoodie and puts it back on.

Dash Blade
We had some fun today but I need to address something that makes me sick to my stomach. The two Chris's that are only here because CGS doesn't care about hiring women beating criminals. I won't even say there tag team name and anyone else who utters that name should be sick their stomach. Nothing is great about these horrible excuses for men. If these two win and face me and Dagger, I want that crazy freak Dagger to pull out an actual dagger and take the life from these people. Brown and Jericho you better hope that you lose to Seth and Incision or you will have a possibility of losing your life in front of the fans. Everyone else I had the respect to joke around with, but you two make me sick to my stomach. CGS never had a bitch signed to the roster until you two idiots got signed. It's the biggest mistake that this company has made in years and I'll bring back the CGS respect.

The fans start clapping for Dash Blade and Dash smirks at the camera and pulls the hood over his head. Dash walks through the fans to a limousine and gets into the back as it drives off.

End RP
Back to top Go down

A Wrestling Tournament?
Page 1 of 1