chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related? Empty
PostSubject: Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related?   Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Andrew "Test" Martin's cause of death was finally revealed to be an accidental overdose, reports the UK Sun. The Hillsborough County Medical Examiner ruled the death as a result of Oxycodone intoxication. Oxycodone is the very addictive ingredient found in numerous painkillers, including the popular OxyContin

Andrew Martin was found dead by his apartment neighbor n March 14th, 2009. He had just completed drug rehab, paid for by the WWE, due to his past addictions. His father and friends have stated in recent interviews that they thought he was doing much better since the rehab.

Source: Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related?   Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:37 am

Good to know since he's already dead~!
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related?   Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Well he wasn't doing so good if he's dead.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related?   Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:03 am

^ I don't get it? ^

This article is stating his cause of death ...
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related?   Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:28 am

This is truly a shame, especially since he was being proactive in getting help and trying to turn his life around. I wonder if anyone will put partial blame on WWE for this. I feel for his family and friends. It's always tough to lose a loved one, but I'm sure that this feels even worse since everyone thought that he was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related?   Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew "Test" Martin's Cause Of Death Revealed; Drug Related?
Page 1 of 1