chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin   Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 pm

DailyStar.co.uk has an interview up with WWE Diva Kelly Kelly. When asked about her late boyfriend Andrew "Test" Martin she had the following to say: "I like to talk about him – to tell the world how great a man he was. He was a big part of my life, we were together for two-and-a- half years. When I first started, Andrew looked after me. We were there together, we had some good times and some hard times – he wanted more than anything to be healthy. I honestly could not say enough about him – he was the love of my life. Not a day goes by when I don’t think about Andrew. He was an amazing person who had so much love to give the world – he loved wrestling."
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin   Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:34 pm

This is very sweet. It's great to know that Kelly Kelly speak nothing but fondness of Test. RIP.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin   Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 pm

It's a little ironic since I once read that Test thought that Kelly Kelly was immature and that's why they broke up but I do believe that he probably cared genuinely about her and they might have broken up on good terms. I don't think that she would praise him if that weren't the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin   Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelly Kelly Speaks Very Candidly About Andrew "Test" Martin
Page 1 of 1