chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News

Go down 
+2
ladymahogany
TheWalkingDead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Empty
PostSubject: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Tampa Bay Online has released new information regarding the weekend DUI arrest of former WWE & TNA wrestler Andrew "Test" Martin.

When reached by telephone on Monday afternoon, told a reporter, "Considering I don't drink alcohol or do drugs I don't know how the DUI is going to stand." He also said his attorney, whom he declined to name, would take care of it.

When asked whether he is still wrestling, he responded, "It's not something I want to get into."

On his Myspace profile, he writes, "If I never wrestled another day, I couldn't complain but also in the prime of my life I still feel I have some unfinished business to do," he wrote on his Web site. "I'll keep you posted on other things as I do love wrestling and miss it. I'm just not counting on it."
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Of course he isn't going to admit what he did to a reporter. But the fact that he failed the field sobriety test and then refused the urine test makes no sense if he wasn't under the influence. If he was just tired or sick or something, he could have taken the urine test and it would have gotten cleared up. His license was also already suspended, so he shouldn't have been driving either way.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:58 pm

That is just about enough bad press for wrestling. No
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:02 pm

He's a liar. Just fess dude, you're caught.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:42 pm

I hope they nail him to the wall for it....Being a nurse for a lot of years and working in ER....I am sick of DUI walking out with a scratch and innocent people getting severe injuries and getting killed linking to Driving under the influence....
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:45 pm

failed the field sobriety test and then refused the urine test so that makes him drunk and drove Drunk. Dumbass is what he is
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Or did he refuse the urine test because he was on drugs that he knew would cost him deerly...Thats ususally why they refuse it...They know there guilty....Forget there are more ways then Driving drunk....Drugs will catch up on the urine real fast
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:30 pm

SaveMeY2J wrote:
failed the field sobriety test and then refused the urine test so that makes him drunk and drove Drunk. Dumbass is what he is

you don't see the "test" puns in your post? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:54 pm

Here is Test's DUI mugshot when he was not driving drunk. He doesn't look drunk at all Rolling Eyes
http://www.sescoops.com/wwe/Andrew_Test_Martin_Arrested_For_DUI.shtml
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:19 pm

What a friggin' liar. He's obviously intoxicated.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:03 pm

And or drugged....thats why he doesn't want a urine test...They would know what he is really on....
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:05 pm

mabe he just needed some sleep Suspect
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:

Driving under the influence of of alchol or drugs is against the law....anyway you look at it....I have seen to many victims of guys like him and I hope they lock him up and throw the key away.....
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:12 pm

I love how people think the men & women of law enforcement are retards...

Needed some sleep?

Dude, they know the difference.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:13 pm

traveler wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:

Driving under the influence of of alchol or drugs is against the law....anyway you look at it....I have seen to many victims of guys like him and I hope they lock him up and throw the key away.....

no kidding with that, throw the book at him
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:22 pm

We lost a police officer this past summer by a drunk driver....and theres a 21yr old guy facing 2 counts of Vehicular Man Slaughter has 8yrs to sit in
behind bars for drunk driving ....Two of his friends were killed....Our courts here are getting the message across that Drunk drivers better find another town
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:24 pm

traveler wrote:
We lost a police officer this past summer by a drunk driver....and theres a 21yr old guy facing 2 counts of Vehicular Man Slaughter has 8yrs to sit in
behind bars for drunk driving ....Two of his friends were killed....

I was just joking, but drunk driving is not a joke, ever. Throw Test sorry ass in jail.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
traveler wrote:
behind bars for drunk driving ....Two of his friends were killed....

I was just joking, but drunk driving is not a joke, ever. Throw Test sorry ass in jail.

Am a nurse and have worked in a few emergeny rooms and its always the innocent that come in on the worst of it ...and the drunk lucks out with a scratch if even that
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:43 pm

I was in a bad car accident that wasn't caused by a drunk driver, but in the bed next to, there was this drunk that wrapped his car around a tree and was so drunk that he was pissing himself in his bed, but he was okay other then that. How or why I don't know, but I didn't hear if anyone else was hurt.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I was in a bad car accident that wasn't caused by a drunk driver, but in the bed next to, there was this drunk that wrapped his car around a tree and was so drunk that he was pissing himself in his bed, but he was okay other then that. How or why I don't know, but I didn't hear if anyone else was hurt.

Actually one of the worst was in San Antonio....at Fiesta time....We got a young father in with both legs crushed...He was leaving his inlaws house and had his daugher in his arms and put somethings in the trunk...They said he had just sat her down on the grass to shut the trunk....His family was standing on the porch and a 16yr old kid drunk driving came around the corner and went smack into the family car .....

The Dad did live but was going to need artificial limbs the kid jumped out and ran and some other people found him and when the cops brought him in he had one scratch on his cheek that apparently he got trying to hide in the bushes

The wife and daughter and mother in law were treated for shock at what they had seen ,,,,
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Do you know what happened to the drunk kid? Was he charged as an adul, unlikely, but I was just wondering?
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:23 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Do you know what happened to the drunk kid? Was he charged as an adul, unlikely, but I was just wondering?

He was a juvenile...The cops took him in and one of my friends was an officer when they took him in they said a shister lawyer got him released to his folks before the ink got dry on the paper work....There is so many drunk drivers over there he probably wounde up with probation or a few days in juvenile hall.....

They had 8 cops busted down there for protecting Drug dealers while I was down there too....and another cop got busted for stealing from crime stoppers ....There are some good cops there but bad ones too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News   Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew "Test" Martin Responds To DUI Arrest News
Page 1 of 1