chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's left of me. #2 Final one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

What's left of me. #2 Final  one Empty
PostSubject: What's left of me. #2 Final one   What's left of me. #2 Final  one Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:47 pm

“Scene one—What’s left of me.
Starring-Roxxi,Angel,Taylor, Random guy.
Written by- Roxxi

“The scene opens with Roxxi sitting in her locker room, She’s sitting on a black steel box watching something on TV—Wearing a black cut-off t- shirt that says ”knockout” in pink letters wearing black leather pants-She sit’s there Indian style staring at the TV.”
What's left of me. #2 Final  one VelvetTNApics7

Never say die-Roxxi
“You see that, that was me and Angel’s final match here you see the looks on our faces we can’t believe that we got beat by a newcomer such as Alexia Lovelace who well is not here anymore thanks to Miss Tya, let’s give Tya a hand for getting rid of that bitch that thought she was better then everyone walking around saying I was eye candy? Excuse me honey, I’m back and where are you working at hooters?”

“Roxxi stands up looking at the TV it keeps replaying her getting pinned—Smirking Roxxi pushes the TV over sparks coming out of she steps back—As somebody comes running into her locker room- she holds her hand up stepping in front .”

Never say die-Roxxi
“Yo, I don’t think so buddy it’s all good up in there nothing happed-Well the TV fell on it’s own otherwise that it’s all good now exit my locker room right now freak.”

“The guy rolls his eyes at her before he turns around and leaves, Roxxi slams the door shut.

Never say die-Roxxi
“BUT SERIOUSLY!!! Did you freaking see that me and Angel well we basically got screwed by management Alexia was probably sleeping with the GM, Wait I know she was otherwise me and angel would’ve beaten her.”

“Roxxi, walks around the room smirking licking her lip’s- she leans against the wall.”

Never say die-Roxxi
“All is fair and love is and war, Ya’ll just seen me beat that Gothic bitch they call Taylor well you join me now here in her locker room, Yeah I just broke her TV but I also broke her in half .”

“The camera goes to the bathroom area showing poor Taylor laying on the bathroom floor bleeding on the forehead—Roxxi walks in there with a sick twisted smile on her face.”

Never say die-Roxxi
“Ha-Ha Poor, poor Taylor I’ve told you time and time again that you could never beat the Boston Goddess, Now look at you jobless and well knocked out.”

“Roxxi, smirks as she kicks her before walking out into the hall where she meets Angel-Whom is wearing a black and blue shirt and black pant’s with her hair all fluffy.”

Lovely Intoxicated-Angel
“What did you do!!”

“Roxxi, Stands there not answering her.”

Lovely Intoxicated-Angel
“Roxxi, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?”

“Roxxi smiles as points in the locker room—Angel walks in there she see’s Taylor laying on the floor.”

Lovely Intoxicated-Angel
“Roxxi!! Why?
“Roxxi, looks at her and starts laughing.”

Never say die—Roxxi
“Let’s just say I wanted everyone never to forget the name Roxxi The Boston freaking knockout.”

“She smirks walking away as Angel hollers for some help.”

Lovely Intoxicated-Angel
“Get some help right now!!”

“Angel runs after Roxxi.”

Lovely Intoxicated-Angel
“What the hell Roxxi.”

“Angel grabs here by the shoulder turning her around. Roxxi still smiling stops.”

Lovely Intoxicated-Angel
“What you couldn’t wait for me Roxxi damn I wanted a piece of that gold digging bitch.”

Never say die—Roxxi
“Sorry, Angel I couldn’t wait that little bitch was taunting me with that video I had to take care of her before I leave for awhile.”

Lovely Intoxicated-Angel
“HA-HA Alright let’s get out of here.”

“They hook arms and sip down the hallway.”

END
OOC-Angel, said it was fine that I use her in both Rp's. xD
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

What's left of me. #2 Final  one Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's left of me. #2 Final one   What's left of me. #2 Final  one Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:49 pm

OOC: No problem. Wink
Back to top Go down

What's left of me. #2 Final one
Page 1 of 1